MCU is boring asf right now

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I’ve tapped out after infinity wars and don’t want anymore superhero movies .I’m done and tired. But people keep watching them and they keep making money :snoop:.

Whenever I met someone and their favorite movie is a marvel movie LOW IQ. They not that good for y’all to be losing your mind every 3 months.

They’ve single handily ruining the movies . Big budget stand alone films ? NEVER COMING BACK. Only superheros and reboots
The people have spoken. Sorry you are on the wrong side of the majority. I been there with Hip Hop in the 90s/2000s. lol

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Nobody cares for thunderbolts or heroes for hire either
You could do a lot with them

The concept with there being a void of heroes after a void of Avengers and some new guys come in lime you want help?
Well pay me motherfukker, GOLD!

And Thunderbolts as ex villains masquerading as heroes who grow into the role would be cool too

Helmut should have been closer to the comics for that to work tho

No one cared for the Guardians or Ant Man either

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
A proper x-men eu covering the grand storylines from the animated series or :camby:

Blade will be tight though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
* It doesn’t feel like there’s any clear direction they’re headed towards. With phases 1-3, you knew where they were headed. Phase 1 built up to the Avengers, and Phases 2-3 built up to Thanos.

* They’re pushing all these forgettable, mid characters instead of coming correct with the fan favorites that people REALLY want to see (X-men, Fantastic Four). Especially after the way that Fox mishandled those characters for years. We’re long overdue for those Claremont/Byrne, Paul Smith era X-men on the big screen.

* Most of the OG Avengers are either dead, retired, or flabby and sick. Thor is the last of the originals who is still active, and all his movies (aside from maybe Ragnarok) were mid.
The MCU should have pulled more from the Walt Simonson Thor run in the comics instead of playing things so safe.

* Coming out with certain movies way too late. Black Widow should have been out before Endgame IMO. There’s little point in doing the movie after that since we already know what happens to her.
They also waited way too long to make a Black Panther sequel. (RIP Chadwick Boseman)

They came correct with No Way Home, but Spider-man can’t carry the whole MCU by himself (especially with Sony in the cut bugging Marvel for the rights).

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only thing I find weird when every time threads like this are made or cats do the “I’m tired of comic book movies, nobody cares about…, I don’t want….” Etc type post.

It be like 500 movies that drop a year and maybe 5-8 CBM and only 3-4 be Marvel.

Why the fukk y’all ain’t watching;
Death on the Nile
Downtown Abby
Everything Everywhere All At Once
The Northman
Ambulance
Unbearable Weight it Massive Talent

Like literally 200 movies have been domestically released this year but niccas mad at 2? :mjlol:

Nicca go see shyt in this list:russ:

Ain’t nothing forcing no one to watch the CBM

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The only thing I find weird when every time threads like this are made or cats do the “I’m tired of comic book movies, nobody cares about…, I don’t want….” Etc type post.

It be like 500 movies that drop a year and maybe 5-8 CBM and only 3-4 be Marvel.

Why the fukk y’all ain’t watching;
Death on the Nile
Downtown Abby
Everything Everywhere All At Once
The Northman
Ambulance
Unbearable Weight it Massive Talent

Like literally 200 movies have been domestically released this year but niccas mad at 2? :mjlol:

Nicca go see shyt in this list:russ:

Ain’t know what forcing no one to watch the CBM
You know what studio moves the needle in TFR. :lolbron:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone saying "they gotta bring in Fantastic Four and X-Men" are forgetting that Marvel made hits out of B and C tier characters like Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Black Panther.

They did it with:
1. Great casting. Downey, Hemsworth, Evans, Boseman. These were all once in a lifetime castings. Even who they got for Loki and Star Lord was crazy good. Their charisma carried a lot of movies. None of these new people are touching that.
2. The overarching infinity stones story kept us interested even when the movies weren't so good (Thor 2, Iron Man 2 and 3)
3. Every now and then they'd deliver a legitimately good movie. Not a good "comic book movie". But a movie that stands up on its own like Winter Soldier.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Everyone saying "they gotta bring in Fantastic Four and X-Men" are forgetting that Marvel made hits out of B and C tier characters like Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Black Panther.

They did it with:
1. Great casting. Downey, Hemsworth, Evans, Boseman. These were all once in a lifetime castings. Even who they got for Loki and Star Lord was crazy good. Their charisma carried a lot of movies. None of these new people are touching that.
2. The overarching infinity stones story kept us interested even when the movies weren't so good (Thor 2, Iron Man 2 and 3)
3. Every now and then they'd deliver a legitimately good movie. Not a good "comic book movie". But a movie that stands up on its own like Winter Soldier.
First Iron Man and Captain America were better than the Winter Solider imo

Winter Soldier just had better fights

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Loki was amazing. The rest I've been a bit underwhelmed. The Spiderman movie was great as well. I'm positive Thor and Guardian's will both be top notch. Hopefully they don't butcher the F4 or the next Antman.