Me and my best friend are going to the movies tonight...

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I gotta pick her up around 9:30.

We still don't know exactly what to see tho; 21 Bridges, Queen & Slim, Black & Blue, Terminator: Dark Fate, Frozen 2 or A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (Mr Rodgers) :patrice:

Might try to talk her into the Terminator flick for nostalgia reasons :wow:.

:popcorn3::popcorn3:

Has anybody seen any of the aforementioned flicks so I know which to avoid?

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...my lady and i liked 21 bridges and terminator..........surprisingly. i'm still up in the air about queen & slim though. i might catch it this weekend...maybe.

:patrice::patrice::patrice:wait a minute, is this thread code for blowing backs out and i just posted a response without using context clues?

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Your best friend is a female? Please tell you're fukking her breh. Don't tell me you would be on the phone with her listening to her complain about other men to you. :russ::russ:

Dudes are really out here trying to be friends with females out here. :dead:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
My ole lady and daughters loved frozen 2. I wouldnt take my wife to see it tho if it was just us

Daps
Reppin
We went to see Black & Blue and :ehh: it was alright with nice suspense/tension but the ending didn't come through like I expected; still good tho.

We're both gonna go again Friday night to see 21 Bridges; definitely bringing our own snacks into the theater because man hold up those popcorn prices are definitely overpriced.

I spent $25 for our tickets and $20 for snacks/drinks :damn:.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
We went to see Black & Blue and :ehh: it was alright with nice suspense/tension but the ending didn't come through like I expected; still good tho.

We're both gonna go again Friday night to see 21 Bridges; definitely bringing our own snacks into the theater because man hold up those popcorn prices are definitely overpriced.

I spent $25 for our tickets and $20 for snacks/drinks :damn:.
She didn’t pay for the popcorn?

Friends?

Daps
Reppin
Your best friend is a female? Please tell you're fukking her breh. Don't tell me you would be on the phone with her listening to her complain about other men to you. :russ::russ:

Dudes are really out here trying to be friends with females out here. :dead:
There's nothing wrong being friends with a woman; you can learn alot and nah nothing chatty patty on the phone or anything in that nature.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Nah I payed for everything.
full