Me, My Sex and I (must watch documentary)

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
What is intersex? Is that basically like being a hermaphrodite?

How can you be born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the definition of typical males? And how can there be a "variety of conditions"?

I'm truly not trying to clown and want this explained to me cause it's all confusing ass hell.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

How can you be born with reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't fit the definition of typical males? And how can there be a "variety of conditions"?

I'm truly not trying to clown and want this explained to me cause it's all confusing ass hell.

"god" gives a little baby boy a vajay because the little boy was bad in his past life, i think thats how it goes.........right ? :yeshrug:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
It's not about that. Just watch it.lol
Zen is that you, this can only be one person :russ:

Say it ain't so.

Well from what someone on another message board who used to post shyt like this told me is that yeah, it's like being a hermaphrodite or have weird gentiles often times. There is an array of different conditions that can cause someone to fall into the category of intersex. In some cases it would be like a man who was born with an abnormally small penis for instance and ends up being kind of in between a man and woman. A lot of the time they have hormonal issues and get to chose when they are younger which route they want to go, doctors help with their development and them going that route if they have that option.

With that said, it's kind of strange and to be honest and is one of the reasons I question the christian concept of god because why would shyt like that even exist? It would be fukked up to be like this or have a child like this imo.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Zen is that you, this can only be one person :russ:

Say it ain't so.

Well from what someone on another message board who used to post shyt like this told me is that yeah, it's like being a hermaphrodite or have weird gentiles often times. There is an array of different conditions that can cause someone to fall into the category of intersex. In some cases it would be like a man who was born with an abnormally small penis for instance and ends up being kind of in between a man and woman. A lot of the time they have hormonal issues and get to chose when they are younger which route they want to go, doctors help with their development and them going that route if they have that option.

With that said, it's kind of strange and to be honest and is one of the reasons I question the christian concept of god because why would shyt like that even exist? It would be fukked up to be like this or have a child like this imo.
I have no idea who you are lol but you're correct with this definition.
Phenotype - Genotype.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I have no idea who you are lol but you're correct with this definition.
Phenotype - Genotype.

Oh okay, maybe your someone else. Reason why I came at you that way is because I thought you were this other poster named Zen from another forum. They always use to post information on these topics and me and the other male posters hated them for it lol. Like I would go into a thread and see a pic of what I thought was a bad chick, and then she would drop the bomb that it was a tranny. Going through that, I learned about this topic from her always sharing about it and her experience.

So I just assumed you were her. My bad!