Meanwhile in Duckberg, Rocky tells Hoegan to hold my beer

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Low key this dude creeping up on Hogan with the lies and straight :duck: Let’s go over them

The wildfire relief fund fiasco

Trying to finesse the numbers with the failed black Adam movie

Claiming to eat 6000-8000 calories per day :mjlol:

Refusing to admit roid usage

Claiming Warren Sapp took his starting tackle position at the U

To be continued
Telling Ahmed Johnson his dad was white :mjpls: :troll:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Rocky definitely spitting ducktales and that works as a thread premise but then OP adds a Rocky hate list to the post like a geek :mjlol:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Hogan was IN Pride
I'm sure he was
568568.png

LexDiamonds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Telling Ahmed Johnson his dad was white :mjpls: :troll:
"He walked in there with Triple H and Shawn, and they were all talking and they were making black jokes, and they didn’t know I was there. When Triple H said, ‘Man, we were joking Rocky, we were joking,’ and Rock said, ‘That’s okay, people look at me and think I’m black. I’m not black, man. My [mom] had an affair on my dad with a white man. That’s my dad. The white guy is my dad.'"
“He was serious as a heart attack. So I stepped from around the locker and said, ‘What you just say?’ He said, ‘Aw, aw, nothing, man, you know just here bulls–tting,’ and I said, ‘Yeah, I heard you over there selling that bulls–t, man. What did you say about your dad? You mean to tell me this man bust his ass for us to be in this federation, and you’re denying him?’ Then he got cocky and said, ‘Man, this ain’t none of your business’ Once he said that, we went for blows. After that, Ron Simmons and Papa Shango broke it up.”

Damn I hope Ahmed made that shyt up :hhh: