Meek Mill Baby Moms Out Here Shoplifting

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Robert Rahmeek Williams,

I have a special delivery sign here sir. As the biggest L catcher of the year 2015 here's a lifetime supply L's
ZvHrADm.png

I might take Rahmeek's baby mama to Follie's, fukk around and give his baby 200 dollars worth of groceries.:mjlol:

L chasers been taking losses, we taking shots fukk a chaser.:heh:

504Slim

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
not defending her but
i could have bill gates money, and im still gona steal gum & other candy when there's a long line in 7/11

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
an OVO owl (or Ar-AB) is about to drop off the next months groceries with some OVO Jordans for the family with a nicely written note at their door.

If Drake does that I'll go out and cop all his CD's tomorrow. That's the type of shyt that get nikkas murdered :wow:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
nikkas talking she trying to feed her children. With fukking pineapples stupid? She took that shyt because she thought she could get away with it.

You nikkas man:heh:

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas
nikkas talking she trying to feed her children. With fukking pineapples stupid? She took that shyt because she thought she could get away with it.

You nikkas man:heh:
Son stop caping it's not a good look dude a rapper with millions or so he says his baby mama shouldn't even be in this position with his son tho