Meek Mill - Expensive Pain (Discussion Thread)

ineedsleep212

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
No bs I don't understand the negative reaction to the album cover. It's not ugly to look at nor is it some generic shyt :yeshrug:

Yea the strippers in that style is funny and silly but so lol

Last edited:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Could have the greatest album cover of all time...the music is still gonna be some mid ass forgettable shyt like all Meek albums

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Some reason the Coli is heavily anti Meek but his last two albums were great and here in london we’ve fukked with him heavy since the first Dreamchasers tape. We love that motivational street shyt, that’s why Tupac is revered all over Europe to this day. Me personally the album art is cool, something different :yeshrug: hopefully the album is a reflection of that

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Some reason the Coli is heavily anti Meek but his last two albums were great and here in london we’ve fukked with him heavy since the first Dreamchasers tape. We love that motivational street shyt, that’s why Tupac is revered all over Europe to this day. Me personally the album art is cool, something different :yeshrug: hopefully the album is a reflection of that
It's the coli, the only mainstream artists who don't get consistently hated on around here are Nas and Kendrick.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Meek is motivational street music?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I could go on, if these are not motivational street songs I don’t know what is :yeshrug:

Regular street music to me. "I got it trappin, i now get it rappin..i pull the ladder...i got PJs flying through my PJs.. I did it, I ain't got to do it no more...but i'll still do it....im on probation...picked up from the cell in a Rafe, i still let one off for that...I changed hustles...private meetings with billionaires" He's pretty much the same as all of those other street rappers. Matter of fact, he's pretty much still the average Philly street rapper with his content.

He's not Pac. Hell, he's not even Saigon...or current Cormega.