Meek Mill previewing joints off Dreamchasers 4 #DC4

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Said the same thing when I was finished playing that new Future/Drake album

Exacrly , Future fans will come in here and hate on Meek sounding the same on every track... yet if you put every future track back2back with no gap its just 1 big ass song lol :camby:

This will be good
No he wont go at Drake... no point too. He cant with the "popularity" contest with him, he called him out as a fraud, hes a fraud, but has the bigger general public on his side no point on going back and forth, Meek cant win that battle. Meek can drop top 3 diss of all time people will be like :yeshrug: Drake can drop some dogshyt on an average track and people will be like :ahh::leon::dead::dead::dead::dead::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2::dj2:

Thats hiphop 2015.. a popularity contest.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
WHAT A TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

T3FSZMs.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This better be his version of Stillmatic in terms of aggressively trying to repair your rep and show nikkas whats up....he better have bars for Drake AND subtle shots @ nikkas who stayed quiet instead of backing him.....if he aint on some real hungry comeback shyt he just needs to retire :camby:
This to the fullest

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Karma is a bytch......

"He dont fukk with "Hollywood nikkas?" :mjpls:

I thought the motto was "dont fukk with snake nikkas that fukk up the money"

TOP SZNing

A1 From Day1
Daps
Duplicate threads, so i'll post my same reply again....
A 4th DC mixtape (to go along with his 2 albums) about Rollies on his wrist, riding dirty on mopeds, and having bad bytches while still keeping it hood over bass heavy Philly trap-ish beats? :francis:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
A 4th DC mixtape (to go along with his 2 albums) about Rollies on his wrist, riding dirty on mopeds, and having bad bytches while still keeping it hood over bass heavy Philly trap-ish beats? :francis:
That's his life....the same way your hero raps about stealing peoples girls and later getting his heart broken, and celebrating on weekdays...