Meek Mill Says He'll Battle For $100,000; Perfers Either Cassidy or Murda Mook

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka would be embarassed

That yellin ass nikka might win by default because evrybody would be deaf after his verse :skip:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
he can go ahead and kill his buzz if he wants to, Cass will ruin that nikka. This must be some sort of plan to give cass 100 grand because meek doesn't stand a chance unless he grab a hot ghostwriter

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
"So, how much would it take for Mill to battle? The MMG emcee says he'd need a check for $100,000 or more.

"You gotta have $100[,000] or more. I can't do it for free. That ain't my lane...Win, lose or draw - just for even stepping on the court." "

So he basically said pay him 100K just to battle....so no matter what happens he walks away with 100K. Might as well save money and put him on a song smh

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Meek isn't a battle rapper. Don't talk to me about what he was doing way back either....that was him and dudes you've never heard of yelling writtens at each other...he's not a battle rapper like these URL dudes, there's a whole presentation, pace, and technical approach to these battles that he's probably underestimating.

Cassidy has the potential to come up with some nice lines and embarrass him..I mean what else is he doing

lol @ meek not being a battle rapper.:laugh:

and i hate to break it to you but all that URL chit is writtens and they dont even be flowing most of the time. chit is like spoken word slam poetry. if i want to hear that, i'll watch def comedy slam or whatever that show was called.

but cassidy will destroy meek tho. no doubt about it.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
lol @ meek not being a battle rapper.:laugh:

and i hate to break it to you but all that URL chit is writtens and they dont even be flowing most of the time. chit is like spoken word slam poetry. if i want to hear that, i'll watch def comedy slam or whatever that show was called.

but cassidy will destroy meek tho. no doubt about it.

So youve just given up as posting as Wacky D or what?