Meek Mill Speaks Out On Kyle Rittenhouse Trial

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I understand what he's saying, maybe it's true. But the K.R. case is the wrong example for what he is trying to say. It has nothing to do with race.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Put out a song with a featured rapper saying he hangs with all the murderers and pay teh bail for all the murderers. Then cry about an unjust system. Threaten to have youngs bulls go on dummy missions, then cry about racism. Run behind the rich elite and do bunny hops and cry about racism
WORD

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It kind of reminds me what Mase said when he joined G-Unit when people were calling him a hypocrite talking about killing people in his raps again. Yea rappers could be hypocrites but it's not the rappers who make them create that music, it's a machine behind him. I rather have a rapper speak out on the fukk shyt instead of falling back.

However, he made a comeback in 2004, releasing a profanity free album through his previous deal with Bad Boy, titled Welcome Back. He then left for a short tenure with G-Unit Records, rapping under his old moniker “Murda Mase,” where he cursed and dissed other rappers.

Mase addressed the short period of time during an interview with the Phoenix Times recently, calling his time as a member of G-Unit a mistake. But, he says that he had underlying intentions to take his fans through his conversion to Christianity.

“In order for people to understand, you have to take them from where you were, to where you are,” Mase told the paper. “So in taking people from where I was, it would require you to do music that exemplified where you were, then if I would have stayed in it, I was going to musically bring them to where I am. But then I started seeing that what I’m thinking and what they’re thinking is totally two different things.”

Despite the flip-flop, Mase claims the mistake has helped his message to his Christian followers become even more effective.

“I think people look at me like I’ve taken the step that people are most fearful of taking,” Mase said. “It’s not just the giving it up; it’s the sticking with it. Like most people have seen a lot of entertainers entertain the thought, but we haven’t seen many stick with it.”

The paper reports that the rapper-pastor is currently expanding his Atlanta Church to Phoenix, Arizona.

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Y’all lame this is what should be spoke about.

Mag Wheel

Pro
Daps
Don’t he have fades to run with industry people testing his gangster?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
It does...

Surely you dont think a black or hispanic could do what Rittenhouse did??..
It may or it may not. What is certain is that we are assuming a outcome on a imaginative dispute. I know my English isn't top notch in that sentence, but you get the point.

Fact is...K.R. wasn't fueled by race in any way whatsoever. The motive for shooting or the victims, have nothing to do with race.