Meet Graphene, the material that is changing the entire world.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
how will we be able to use this in the military :ohhh:

:mjpls:

Well I think it will be big in both the military and sports. The fact is this material could allow for electronic clothing that could monitor your location, vital signs and become changeable camouflage. Also MIT scientists are working on graphene inserts that would create contact lenses that would allow you to see in infrared light. Think about that breh, contact lenses that would make you see heat signals, or even x-ray :mindblown:

There is no doubt in my mind that graphene will change the world the same way plastic did. Maybe more.[DOUBLEPOST=1397578641][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it bulletproof

It's not adamantium doggy :stopitslime:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The (inevitable) plea copping, ten years later .
April 15, 2024

We were promised so much technology that would change our lives for the better only to have disappointment after disappointment. It isn't scalable. It isn't marketable. Etc etc. I hope the latest tech hype around A.I. doesn't disappoint. The world is pretty fukked and tech seems to be the only we can get out of this mess.

Loken

All Star
Daps
guy i used to know grew up in the states but moved back to his parents home town in Taiwan when he got older dude was constantly making Facebook post about

Graphene, nanotechnology and rocket ship's just wild outlandish shyt i think he was trying to get people to buy it like his family had some kinda stake in it

or just trying to hit a lick shyt always felt weird to me been a while since he posted some shyt like that :russ: