Meet The African-American Billionaire Businessman Who's Richer Than Michael Jordan

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Plus tell me as pro black as you may be - would you pass this up??

hope-dworaczyk2255.jpg

hope-dworaczyk-727244063.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
waits for the "average white girl" "would fukk once if drunk" posts
I don't get what you're saying -

most men are like Chappelle and have humanitarian / colorblind dikks.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You rarely see rich established men of other races wifing up women who aren't their same color

Only in the pathetic black community
The difference is they marry for connections we marry for love / lust. I'm not saying he should have wifed her - he didn't pass it up and got sucked in. It is what it is.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka did all of this grinding to put the billions back into the whites pocket...either she'll leave him and take half or he'll have half cac kids who will eventually breed out. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

JIgaboo is a billionaire and had to get one of Hugh Hefner's throwaways.....:mjlol:
Truth is, while everyone likes to harp on money going "back into the whites pockets" its going to happen ANYWAY as long as capitalism exists. They ultimately control
so much that even when you buy from a black person, whatever they are selling probably used materials or services from all over. You can retain as much wealth as
you want, but it goes through everyones hands if you spend it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very smart businessman. I would think Black America would celebrate a man who made his billions without having to entertain white people as a mammy or a ballplayer, but I'll leave you guys be to clown his wife.

This

Mr Smith should be championed as the premier role model for all young black children to look up to

I'm looking forward standing shoulder to shoulder with great men like this one day

Last edited:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Damn the whole thread went from homie's success to who he's sticking his dyck in :wow:

Some of you have your priorities messed up...

I guess you can't :salute: a black Billionaire at all if hes:

with a woman who isn't black
short
has a :flabbynsick: hairline
fat
doesn't have 6 certs
worked for "the white man" before he made it big
doesn't play for your local/favorite team...

we tear down so much quicker than we build up. I came in here for some inspiration :francis:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Truth is, while everyone likes to harp on money going "back into the whites pockets" its going to happen ANYWAY as long as capitalism exists. They ultimately control
so much that even when you buy from a black person, whatever they are selling probably used materials or services from all over. You can retain as much wealth as
you want, but it goes through everyones hands if you spend it.

Rationalize c00ning brehs...:francis: