Meg Stallion to sue 1501 ent. Edit#9: Meg wins, New music is released. Them numbers not looking good

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

:sas2:
I heard she has been very quiet on the scenes due to legal counsel because she is about to sue a bunch of people. :whew:I don’t blame her if that’s true. They been trying to do her dirty for a long time.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I heard she has been very quiet on the scenes due to legal counsel because she is about to sue a bunch of people. :whew:I don’t blame her if that’s true. They been trying to do her dirty for a long time.
Who can she sue? She won against the label and now set up to be wholly owned by Lyor and Jay. She's been getting nice looks her whole career.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
When I said up-thread that if you are actually in the RocNation crew you will be aight, someone laughed.

Tory Lanez, Carl, J Prince, etc— all these men attacking that girl?!
I said don’t worry- Jay is going to make sure that girl is aight.

Some ppl don’t understand that silence doesn’t always equal defeat or retreat.

His ass randomly came out with an apology for a reason.

She’s going to be vindicated, drop new music about being attacked and staying strong and girl power and do a slew of interviews about how terribly she’s been treated, etc and get MORE support from mainstream.
:wow:
I don’t doubt JayZ at all.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
“Fans knew the Megan beef was real when Carl and Tory flicked it up last year inside a club, but Carl's admitting he and Tory don't know each other ... and the encounter was just trolling to get back at MTS. Ultimately, he regrets the stunt.”

What a cornball. SMH.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
When I said up-thread that if you are actually in the RocNation crew you will be aight, someone laughed.

Tory Lanez, Carl, J Prince, etc— all these men attacking that girl?!
I said don’t worry- Jay is going to make sure that girl is aight.

Some ppl don’t understand that silence doesn’t always equal defeat or retreat.

His ass randomly came out with an apology for a reason.

She’s going to be vindicated, drop new music about being attacked and staying strong and girl power and do a slew of interviews about how terribly she’s been treated, etc and get MORE support from mainstream.
:wow:
I don’t doubt JayZ at all.
Well let's not put it all on Jay-z she's a girl rapper and everyone's looking for a new feminist Icon. That was supposed to be Cardi but she got married and wasn't with the goofy shyt.

That being said Meg like most Black women are divestor adjecent sorta shea buttas . Meg doesn't hate Black Men she's dating one she just weaponizing her feminity to get her way.

I think she's quiet now waiting for the heat from the Tori verdict to die down. If she was going full divestor she'd drop music and do interviews shytting on Tori and Black Men in general.

At the end of the day there isn't a non white rapper than got on top without the Barbershop, lose that and you lose everything just ask Lil Nas X.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
“Fans knew the Megan beef was real when Carl and Tory flicked it up last year inside a club, but Carl's admitting he and Tory don't know each other ... and the encounter was just trolling to get back at MTS. Ultimately, he regrets the stunt.”

What a cornball. SMH.
Immature GROWN ass men. Men can be pettier than teenagers