Megan foxx leaves husband for rapper MGK..GMB

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
i just wanna know how this will end up being men's fault?
after a few months with mgk, 'all men won't be shyt', but hey:manny:

It's always the man's fault. And I'm not being sarcastic or funny, that's how it is in society. If we do women wrong we are dogs. If women do us wrong we were simps, suckas, and tricks. When the truth is at one point or another every man has been one or the other.

Nobody will call Megan Foxx on her bullshyt and all the vitriol from dudes and feminist will be aimed at clowning BAG and shytting on MGK

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's always the man's fault. And I'm not being sarcastic or funny, that's how it is in society. If we do women wrong we are dogs. If women do us wrong we were simps, suckas, and tricks. When the truth is at one point or another every man has been one or the other.

Nobody will call Megan Foxx on her bullshyt and all the vitriol from dudes and feminist will be aimed at clowning BAG and shytting on MGK
Breh i rarely agree with you cause u a fakkit

But u 100 percent right

Fred

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: i have used the same scenario to describe a cac

I said he aint dry his shyt properly though :mjlol:

That’s because they do that. I remember this cac in college same frame same ugly ass tats/piercings smelling like shyt because he just threw his shyt in water and dried it for like 3 mins. But dude stayed in some puss.