Megan Thee Stallion responds to Nicki Minaj, Drake and others in new song 'HISS'. UPDATE: Nicki responds with a snippet on IG

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
A year after the trial and people still doing dumb shyt like this. I figured that affair would have convinced people that random social media "sources" and bullshyt that sounds too good to be true would be dismissed by now but nope. Still beating that dead horse.

If someone had video exonerating Tory it would have been at trial, and whoever filmed it would have also testified.
*waits for Nicki to use this as a sub later this summer*

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
A year after the trial and people still doing dumb shyt like this. I figured that affair would have convinced people that random social media "sources" and bullshyt that sounds too good to be true would be dismissed by now but nope. Still beating that dead horse.

If someone had video exonerating Tory it would have been at trial, and whoever filmed it would have also testified.
:ufdup:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Well now that Meg song is Number 1 on billboard and she just signed the first ever independent with major resources deal can we call this battle over?

Word on the street is Nicki next tour is to pay a lien for her last tour. I don’t think she wants to bring up contracts when Wayne sold hers for some Vans

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well now that Meg song is Number 1 on billboard and she just signed the first ever independent with major resources deal can we call this battle over?

Word on the street is Nicki next tour is to pay a lien for her last tour. I don’t think she wants to bring up contracts when Wayne sold hers for some Vans
DAMN YOU ROC NATION. DAMN YOU!
iu

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Here we go fellas. Multiple arena dates. Let's see what happens. If I'm wrong and she sells this out, I'll gladly take the L.
“Here we go fellas”

Y’all really obsessed with this bytch and praying on her downfall 😂😂😂

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Here we go fellas. Multiple arena dates. Let's see what happens. If I'm wrong and she sells this out, I'll gladly take the L.
I should go and pull hotties fukk it. Beautiful black women probably be the majority of the crowd. Lot less clothing. It’ll be hot. Big fat funky booties all over :banderas: WE IN THE HOUSE HOUSE!