Meghan is living proof that the one drop rule still matters

Daps
Shyt upper class British white people would treat polish or Eastern Europeans different despite them still being also white. Being different obviously does matter but that still doesn't mean she's black or that we need to claim her :yeshrug:

This 100%. High class Brits would probably talk shyt if Meghan was 100% Welsh. She's a commoner AND American at that. Ol girl was gonna have issues regardless.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Now I see why breh a virgin or whatever. Can’t be talking like a woman and get a woman. Choose one breh

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Now I see why breh a virgin or whatever. Can’t be talking like a woman and get a woman. Choose one breh
You have a thread that's 156 pages and counting talking about woes with women and being depressed over a woman. Pot meet kettle.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You have a thread that's 156 pages and counting talking about woes with women and being depressed over a woman. Pot meet kettle.
Talking shyt. That being said I still prevailed fakkit nikka

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I think there are a lot of people that don’t realize racism is just as prevalent. She’s Canadian I believe, so I can understand her naïveté.

I don’t feel bad for her though, she definitely had ample time to research but probably thought her race wouldn’t matter.

In a way I don't either but, and this is just my opinion, from pictures I've seen of Meghan, it looks as though she identifies more as white than black. I'm aware we aren't a monolith but that's the vibe I get from her, so I'm sure she went in without realizing there would be any racial biases.