Meghan Markle says she was never ‘treated like a Black woman’ before dating Prince Harry

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
The very concept of race means all those who are non-White are inferior and should not be afforded equal resources, etc...
Since when does race being a thing mean non-whites are inferior?

Because cacs are the ones who have to hide from the sun because they're allergic to sunlight :mjgrin:

They age like garbage because they have no melanin.

Their skin is thinner and becomes less elastic sooner than ours which is why wrinkles show up earlier for them and their skin sags sooner.

Their bones are even weaker from an interior structural perspective. Which is why osteoporosis rates are high for them and Asians and low for Black people.

Black people even have more muscle mass than them.

And I mentioned this in another thread but if whites had the physical advantages of Black people they'd never stop talking about and elevating them. Black people never do though. It's strange.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The irony is that when black men marry women like Meghan they're called color struck by the same black women :mjlol: . The reason they want to claim her is because the see this as a win for black women.

Yup. They’d call MBJ a colorist in quick succession but will celebrate zedenya and Sarena in the same breath. Every time I’m on my lunch break or come home from work there’s always one of them getting exposed on the socials.

Case in point

full

Not to mention they would NEVER accept this type of policing if it was the other way around

There'd be Academic pieces about "dating misogynoir" if black men were to openly denigrate and police black women that date out like they are doing

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Not to mention they would NEVER accept this type of policing if it was the other way around

There'd be Academic pieces about "dating misogynoir" if black men were to openly denigrate and police black women that date out like they are doing

The best part is those think pieces are always co authored by a white woman . Fight white patriarchy by taking marching orders from the women who pillow talk with it, Brehettes. If we were fighting a war we’d be in the mud off that alone. Oh hey, wait a minute….

:mjlol:

Those think pieces are literally red pill incel shyt for entitled women and its pushed by the white media apparatus

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sigh.

I don't want to be insensitive and disregard her experience but I don't know... a bit too much of a tragic mulatto vibe with Meghan Markle. She's the type to always associate black womanhood with racist experience, though I get where she's coming from with the way the British press went nuts on her behind.

But I honestly don't feel bad for her, she chose to marry into one the most infamous family responsible for colonialism. :mjpls:
British press wasn't even that bad. It was like 1-2 articles and then they really started going in after they threatened to sue them.

At that point the wolves came for them

She didn't invite anyone from her family to her wedding but her mom. Sure she alienated the white side, but not one Black family member? Not one.

She's a calculated operator. Both her husbands were white and her kids are white. Tired of hearing about her.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah she tripping with that shyt. I wore a shirt on Friday that I wore on Monday and a female in front of everyone was like "Didn't you wear that shirt earlier this week" and I was like "No :mjcry: " .LOL
I kinda alluded to this but people with racial identity problems and a persecution complex kinda have this way of making things that are nothing to do with race about race.

Its like white women who think every slight against them is because of sexism when they have a shytty personality.

Megan was complaining about racism because the royal family wouldn't let her do things like trademark Sussex royal and accept private money while receiving tax payer protection. She told people that they didn't let her son be a prince because they were afraid he would be too dark...when her son not being a prince is the law. Only the heirs kids and their direct line can be princes and she married the second son.

I don't take anything she says seriously. She compared herself to Nelson Mandela for getting white dikk.

Leao2005

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She’s not only damn near white

(It literally took me 2 episodes of her in Suits before I realized she was black)

but she’s also pretty and she’s a celebrity …

All three are a lethal combination which leads to everyone kissing your ass …
Only thing I gained from this thread is how bad she is lol

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
British press wasn't even that bad. It was like 1-2 articles and then they really started going in after they threatened to sue them.

At that point the wolves came for them

She didn't invite anyone from her family to her wedding but her mom. Sure she alienated the white side, but not one Black family member? Not one.

She's a calculated operator. Both her husbands were white and her kids are white. Tired of hearing about her.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Does she look like a black women? Are y’all surprised by this?

Only delusional bytches with nothing to live for are losing their shyt :coffee:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
She has a black mother that’s why.

Wait wasn’t she raised solely by her mother? I guess shorty is hella white or latina passing.

If she wears her hair curly and gets a tan her black side is more noticeable

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Dated a mixed girl from Spain and she told me she was bullied heavy by her peers growing up for being mixed.