Melanin studies vault

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
If I were some of you, I'd go through some of the research projects presented when the international conferences are held. The topics are very interesting.

The research seems to use mostly animals but I would assume there's a lot of experiments that use aborted :lawd::wtb::trash:.

Lord knows how much off the books research material they get from the inner cities when it comes to this stuff.

:damn::shaq2:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
If I were some of you, I'd go through some of the research projects presented when the international conferences are held. The topics are very interesting.

The research seems to use mostly animals but I would assume there's a lot of experiments that use aborted :lawd::wtb::trash:.

Lord knows how much off the books research material they get from the inner cities when it comes to this stuff.

I was just talking about this. I wonder where the test subjects come from :patrice:

That Asian connection to Africa looking funny in the light

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was just talking about this. I wonder where the test subjects come from :patrice:

That Asian connection to Africa looking funny in the light

:jbhmm:

Thousands of black children go missing every year and that's just in NYC alone. Many of the kids are sold into underground slavery, forced into prostitution, have their organs harvested, or used for illegal scientific experiments.

The reason they target black kids is because it's easy to kidnap them. Law enforcement won't commit a great amount of resources to recovery missing black kids.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
Sponsors for the 2014 International conference:
Lot's of dermatology and cosmetic focused companies.

Platinum Level Sponsor
Galderma/Loreal

Gold Level Sponsor
Roche
SK-II

Silver Level Sponsor
EAU-THERMALE-Avene
NeoAsia

Bronze Level Sponsor
Laboratoires Genevrier
Skin M.D
Sinclair

General Sponsor
Curel

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This video explains how important melanin is in reproduction and birth. It protects folate which is essential for healthy babies.

It even helps blackmen sperm :blessed: