Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
gmzwp.jpeg
:dead:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still don't understand why professional athletes even get married while they are still playing
It's easier to market a family man. For Melo, I think the pressure from LaLa got to him, she hangs around the Hollywood hoes and she probably saw their rings and big weddings and wanted one too. Steph currys has benefitted a lot from being married.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Who do the Clippers trade to New York?

CP3, Bron & Melo finally get to squad up.

Griffin seems like the odd man out because Bron or Melo will have to play the 4. But keeping DeAndre will clog up the middle, which won't suit LeBron's game. So, do they trade DeAndre and slide Blake over to the 5?

CP3
Courtney Lee
Bron
Melo
Blake

:troll:

calh45

Cal
Daps
While no bytch is worth 18 years I really need to live the Coli lifestyle to how this is extra regular

I think he means from his view where he's judging her by the angled pictures from IG accounts ran by broads who's bodies are financed he's used to thirsting after. She's not standing sideways with her toes angled to make her ass look bigger or making up yoga poses or walking away in a video trying to keep her balance because she's putting extra on the walk so some cats can't tell if she's good looking or not.....it's the world we live in.

:manny:

Randoug

Superstar
Daps
Who do the Clippers trade to New York?

CP3, Bron & Melo finally get to squad up.

Griffin seems like the odd man out because Bron or Melo will have to play the 4. But keeping DeAndre will clog up the middle, which won't suit LeBron's game. So, do they trade DeAndre and slide Blake over to the 5?

CP3
Courtney Lee
Bron
Melo
Blake

:troll:
I'd be ok with this 3 years ago..but right now Kyrie/Love is a better option than CP3/Blake