Melo is not being blackballed. FOH

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sprewell got a second chance with the Knicks after he choked PJ and took them to the Finals. He got offered an extension with the Wolves and TURNED IT DOWN (“I got kids to feed”). He played himself.

AI was given a bunch of chances and refused to come off the bench. Then the Sixers brought him back and let him start. He was never blackballed either.

Melo ain’t even “hood”, he’s just lazy and one-dimensional. :mjlol:

Tony Allen was way more hood than that flabby nikka and he was always a valued player. Zach Randolph was a fukkin goon and he wasn’t blackballed.
thats exactly why he was blackballed in sprees case, cause he said he cant feed his kids, yeah its a dumb statement but youre telling me a good team offered him an extension and he turned it down and now he couldnt get a job anywhere after that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being in the red means you’re willing to debate and express unpopular opinions. Treating rep numbers like social media likes and followers. :mjlol:

Address the topic at hand. :unimpressed:

i agree with this post....there are a lot of lemmings on this forum....far too many of these cats cant think for themselves and once you get on the wrong side of the hive...its over rep wise for you

that said....this thread sucks and so does your premise....

no way in hell everyone on these rosters is better than melo

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Sprewell got a second chance with the Knicks after he choked PJ and took them to the Finals. He got offered an extension with the Wolves and TURNED IT DOWN (“I got kids to feed”). He played himself.

AI was given a bunch of chances and refused to come off the bench. Then the Sixers brought him back and let him start. He was never blackballed either.

Melo ain’t even “hood”, he’s just lazy and one-dimensional. :mjlol:

Tony Allen was way more hood than that flabby nikka and he was always a valued player. Zach Randolph was a fukkin goon and he wasn’t blackballed.

Good point on Tony Allen. Security would get increased when he’d play in Chicago because of death threats.

Allen was getting into gang fights that escalated in shootings.

Anatomy of a heroin ring

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Was doing that in Houston, but nobody mentions that :whistle:

Scored 13 ppg on 12 fga’s,Per 11(league average 15)shot 40% from the field,33% from 3(6 3pa)rockets defense was 5 points better with him off the floor but “he was doing that in Houston” look at the #’s melo was inefficient trash

Bulk of this forum legitimately don’t understand basketball

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The funniest part of all of this

and I know its because of loyalty

was watching the headline that the MAVs resigned JJ Barrea after being 5'8 and ripping his Achilles

:russ: thats when I put the fork in Melo

*Melo and JJ standing next to eachother, JJ on crutches*

"Yo can you run?"

"Melo - I've been waiting for this opportunity, I've been playing everyday and I can probably giv...."

*JJ drops crutches and shrugs*

"JJ - I'll see what I can do, probably not much"

"Welcome back JJ :shaq:"

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Expect a mid range ball hog that plays no Defense n complains about a bench role to get signed brehs