Member of 90's group Da Youngstaz discuss Philly history hip hop,50Cent before a being shot,etc.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props for the timestamps nikka. If you didn't give any and just dropped a 2 hour interview with out em youd look a real low life nikka.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
who excludes da youngstaz from philly history??

guess i gotta check this out later.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
who excludes da youngstaz from philly history??

guess i gotta check this out later.
Umm everyone
:russ:

they wasn’t that major.
They don’t even look or sound like Philly rappers.
Generic ass East coast version of Kriss Kross

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Umm everyone
:russ:

they wasn’t that major.
They don’t even look or sound like Philly rappers.
Generic ass East coast version of Kriss Kross

they literally came out at the same time as kriss kross. how are they a spinoff of them??

and chit, kriss kross made east coast music. there was nothing southern about them.

as for the philly thing, of course they had the heavy NY/NJ influence but they had the philly slang & accents all in their music too. shot videos down west, etc.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
they literally came out at the same time as kriss kross. how are they a spinoff of them??

and chit, kriss kross made east coast music. there was nothing southern about them.

as for the philly thing, of course they had the heavy NY/NJ influence but they had the philly slang & accents all in their music too. shot videos down west, etc.

:yeshrug:

FWIW, it wasn't till years after da fact that I found out they were from Philly. It was A LOT of good murrsic droppin' simultaneously during those times.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
FWIW, it wasn't till years after da fact that I found out they were from Philly. It was A LOT of good murrsic droppin' simultaneously during those times.

maybe my perspective is a lil jaded because i spent alot of time in their neighborhood growing up, when they were poppin..

one of them used to stay tryna holla at my cousin too. LOL.

i'll say this much. i didnt know jamal from illegal was from philly until he went solo. and looking back, he was on the same tip as the youngstaz.:manny: