Daps
Reppin
steve-slaton.jpg

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
a shyt load of udub huskies 91' squad, mario bailey, orlando mckay, chico fraley, heisman winner steve emtman, ed cunningham.
then beno bryant, napoleon kaufmann didn't last much.
i dunno how brunell made it so long, i don't remember anything from huard except now it feels like he's been analyzing longer than playing.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
a shyt load of udub huskies 91' squad, mario bailey, orlando mckay, chico fraley, heisman winner steve emtman, ed cunningham.
then beno bryant, napoleon kaufmann didn't last much.
i dunno how brunell made it so long, i don't remember anything from huard except now it feels like he's been analyzing longer than playing.

Washington used to have some nice RB's in the early/mid 90's

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I can honestly say I never believed in JaMarcus Russell. He put up big numbers but when they were both hot I really thought (as much as I hated him) Troy Smith would have a better career. Jamarcus only had one very good season at least that got attention. I simply didn't believe in the guy.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noel Devine, Rashaan Sheehee, Timmy Chang, Tommie Frazier, Eric Crouch, Chris Leak, Garret Wolfe were all guys who I watched in college but who never made any noise in the league.
What made you think Eric Crouch was gonna do anything in the NFL?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
2378ffa32156aaff0d5e7a5151364d184bb3ce6c.jpg

Apart of the best defense in College football history, Antonio Langham.

palmer_david.jpg

David Palmer

mcclain-holds-crystal-football-almondjpg-4c00e415a996d990_medium.jpg

Langham had a pretty decent nfl career thou breh

On my daddy's grave, I thought Freddie Milons was going to THAT dude. That game in 99 where him, Antonio Carter, Andrew Zow, and Shaun Alexander came into the Swamp and beat us. I STILL have that game on VHS bruhs. Milons even crushed us in the SEC title game. He started off the next year against UCLA w/that punt return for a touchdown and we basically never heard from em again :sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe nobody's mentioned the most dangerous player I ever witnessed on the field, Raghib Ismail :snoop:

A few others that I really thought would be great at the next level: Tim Biakabutuka, Chris Zorich, Kevin Williams, Mike Williams, Ron Dayne, and of course....

Carlos Huerta :myman:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
YO! I hate seeing this picture, that shyt was so sad to see live. Tyrone was ABUSING THE shyt out of the Gators secondary that day. Then this happens, on a bomb, where he beat his defender again.... :whoo::wtf::mindblown: (replays are shown):whoa::huhldup::snoop:

Not only that......he shouldn't have even been in the damn game :smh:. It was the 4th quarter and Bama was already up 30-3 beating the breaks off my Gators and you call a damn fade route w/noodle armed Croyle :mindblown:. fukk you Mike Shula....fukk you