Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
She doesn't want a big wedding she would just rather get married at city Hall and done...but if he wants a wedding then that would make sense

Then there really isn't anything to hold up on. Do the city hall wedding now, then the actual ceremony when he has his finances in order.

My parents did the same thing.

Daps
Then there really isn't anything to hold up on. Do the city hall wedding now, then the actual ceremony when he has his finances in order.

My parents did the same thing.

Shoot they could do a ten year anniversary and do it then lol at this point tho she sounds depleted she's given up ... personally if I have to keep asking you about wedding planning after three years I wouldn't want it anymore...just feel bad

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
A plethora of very bad takes in here. Y'all don't know these people and the intracies of their relationship to even be speaking on this topic. OP really shouldn't have asked this on thecoli, and I hope she didn't go run and tell her home girl what other men are saying about it.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
he doesn't want to marry your friend and your friend is fine with it. if she wanted to get married, she would leave him and find another man that would want to marry her. she is not gonna do it so she is gonna stay with him. :yeshrug:

Daps
he doesn't want to marry your friend and your friend is fine with it. if she wanted to get married, she would leave him and find another man that would want to marry her. she is not gonna do it so she is gonna stay with him. :yeshrug:
:ohhh:

*Mindblown*