Men of the Coli- be honest, are you attracted to MOST of your female friends?

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Breh in the gif wants to smash :mjlol:

I could never live my life with that much frustration :wow:

The girls I want to smash but havent arent my friends they are acquaintances they may hear from me once every other month

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's hard for me to have just female friends because most of them end up wanting to fukk me somewhere down the line and shyt gets weird after that.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
No. My friend group isn’t that big to begin with, but no. They are attractive women, but I’m not attracted to them, they’re pretty much my sisters to be honest.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The reason female friends don't fly is because folks don't keep it honest. Now there has been a bunch of women who I'm cool with, will offer advice and be a helpful person to depend on

Sure....

But every single woman I've connected with on more than a associate level has at one point or another heard my interest in wanting to fukk them. Doesn't mean I will, but the interest is or has been there. Usually if its clear the feeling wasn't mutual, they don't stick around long

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...these two are friends and were on a TV show together about dating but never gor into a romantic situation and just stayed friends BTW hence the gif.

Her name is Amber Rose Gill. You're welcome.

giphy.gif
This nikka either lying or scared to try and hit. The only way a man can be friends with a female is if she's unattractive. This nikka got friendzoned years ago but just refuses to take his fukkin L quietly. So he's hanging on hoping to hit one day.

A good looking woman with so-called male friends is just using those dudes for money, sex or attention. If they even have a so-called male best friend he's one of many like a tool in a utility belt. Each guy does something for her free of charge.

Females by nature aren't really capable of long term friendships like that. Hell they find new female besties damn near every other year.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Na, there's only one female friend I flirt with and made out with but we hardly see each other for this very reason cause we'd be trouble.