HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
full

@ Found a video of her getting fukked in a phone our daughter used.​
Yeah that one was tuff.

That and the one where shorty was murdered by the dude she was cheating with.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Back in the day as a teen (18ish), found phone bills hidden in a kitchen drawer, in my GF moms house...:wtb:

Seen a number dialed and multiple conversations, around times I wouldn't have been around. Had a hunch it was an ex, that came home, recently. He got money wit her sis' BD.

I asked her sis' BD to use his phone, did my due dilligence (some hoe shyt)...went in his phone book, and matched the #s. :manny:

Confronted the bytch and charged her to the game, shortly after. I had did my own dirt anyway. The game ia cold, but its fair. :wow:

:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She didn't want to go e up her so called male bestie and I was fed up cause this nikka was stepping himself in the relationship...:francis: but I learned women are fukking cowards you tell them up front from day 1 if you want to leave or see other people say so, you don't have to cheat... And they still do...:deadrose: I was an adult about mines and I said me or him and she couldn't make her mind up I tossed her to the bushes I don't fight over no chick...:heh:

Now I'm done with relationships... Period. My mom's keep asking me for grandbabies and I'm like...:unimpressed: and get fleeced for child support by these scandalous women?!? Nah I'm good... The ole rules don't apply anymore...

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
not in the manner that happened to do these nikkaz, only certain type of hoes do nikkaz like this
You can have a chick make you wait months or years and seem like the epitome of a “good woman” and she’s geting her back blowed out while making you wait:ufdup: you can also get with a virgin and marry her and she can cheat when another dude catches her eye:ufdup: never underestimate anyone :ufdup:this is how nikkas flip and kill the whole family and the dog:pachaha:
damn-shame4.gif