Men what y’all rocking? Ladies which look better? Fade or taper and why?

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I go 1 1/2. Taper the sides and fade the back.

that high bald fade is some shyt I would get as a jit in the 90s. A drop fade is the only fade I would get, I think most of y’all call it a mid fade or something,

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just think it’s too a drastic difference… and brehs hair and skin tone is too much of a contrast…maybe the scalp needs a little bit of sun and then it wouldn’t look so contrasting to me :manny:

maybe a low fade would work better on him?:yeshrug: In my humble opinion… not that it looks bad… I just prefer the first one
Nothing wrong with that,I might just be going through a phase,I always stuck with the taper,I think Da Baby rock the fade pretty solid tho

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I go 1 1/2. Taper the sides and fade the back.

that high bald fade is some shyt I would get as a jit. A drop fade is the only fade I would get, I think most of y’all call it a mid fade or something,
No doubt,how your donor kicking in since the FUE? Is that the reason you fade the back now?

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nap -> ATL
Bald fade is super clean and player. Or a light/shadow fade

Tapers always have been clean too but I like them more with a mini fro than with waves

Bledswole

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bald fade is super clean and player. Or a light/shadow fade

Tapers always have been clean too but I like them more with a mini fro than with waves
See that’s what I’m saying lol when done and blended right that fade look real OG playa type shyt

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Fade Gang is perfect for nikkas who hairline ain’t what it used to be. I been rocking that shyt for at least 7 years

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
No doubt,how your donor kicking in since the FUE? Is that the reason you fade the back now?
donor is cool overall, there a small place on the right side of my head where they over harvested but it’s not noticeable really. no one has ever said your cut is messed up or who cut your hair

and I just asked for the faded back bc I like the look, it’s prolly more like a taper really

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
maxresdefault.jpg
growing up in the motherland I saw wicks on mentally ill homeless people only.

shyt is a trip now...