Menendez brothers spotted on a Mark Jackson basketball card

morris

Superstar
Daps
Dt5ySXnX4AEELAH.jpg:small

A Mark Jackson 1990-91 Hoops card that was selling for 10 cents earlier this week is all of a sudden commanding $30. Why? A poster of Reddit discovered that in the photo, taken during the 1989-90 season, the Menendez Brothers are sitting courtside in the background. The murder of their parents took place in August 1989 and this photo was taken after the NBA season started in October 1989, which means that this picture was taken after the murders and before their apprehension (March 1990). The brothers were declared guilty in the murder of their parents and got life in jail. 28 years later, eBay is now going crazy over this card.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
:russ::dead:

These spoil fukks were getting courtside seats to Knicks games but had the audacity to have anger towards their parents. :heh:

Their parents didn't give them these tickets. After killing their parents the brothers came into some money and started spending like crazy.

Yes, they were spoiled by their parents, but they were also sexually assaulted by both parents for years. Still doesn't justify killings them, but after watching the show last year I didn't end up feeling too bad for the parents.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely did :mjlol:

But to be fair, I used that card in my spokes to make my bike sound like a motorcycle :lolbron:

Not this one though

1990-91-SkyBox-Basketball-Michael-Jordan-Front-214x300.jpg

:wow:

Still have it framed in one of those card glasses :banderas:

I used to get all sorts of Mark Jackson and Chris Mills cards in my packs. Had me heated. Lmao

I never got an MJ card in my bought packs. Lol. I had to buy them separate or trade. I did get that one animated Jordan card in a pack though. I think Stan Lee or some comic guy animated them. It was Larry Bird, Malone and Jordan.