MenOfTheColi: How did you know that you were in love?

Giselle

Daps
When them bills start getting paid

giphy.gif

when you thank god for waking you up in the morning then thank him again for waking you up next to that person every morning

When i started to notice a lot of the things we did was my first time doing those type of things in a relationship.

When she gets on your damn nerves most of the time but you feel guilty if you don't text her goodnight :beli:

Thank God I don't have that anymore :ahh:

When you realize that even if Teyonah Paris offered you a night with her, you wouldn't do it out of respect for what you have at home :wow:

I loved someone recently, but haven't been in love for awhile. With my ex it was when I could just hold her and draw from her energy and replenish myself. Just her presence and touch were amazing. There are other things but I don't feel like getting into them.

I was once before, might be now.

You share and do everything with one another willingly. You find yourself comparing other women to her. She's the first person you tell about anything and the last person you want to disappoint. You make plans for the future and take action to make it happen. Your dreams are shared and you never feel the need to question motives or trust because you communicate easily and you meet problems as a team. The thought of not having her makes you sick.

Companionship is actually real, brehs. Don't let bitter betties on the coli keep you from believing it.

When you tell her actually care about what what shes saying & how she feels... And youre telling the truth...
When she get home from work, you got her plate ready, make her take a shower & nap, not think about fukkin... (until she wake up :shaq:)
You watch stupid ass drama shows you dont like & try to understand the story just to conversate...
You take her back over anything not involving children or money...

Only ones I could think of...

When I found myself simping but couldn't stop myself from doing it

When I didn't mind simping for her. Broke down the wall of not showing emotion completely.

When I looked at her and wanted to be a batter man.

:mjcry:

Once you show emotions it either builds or kills the relationship

It really is the balancer in the future of the relationship.

simping to much and that light butterfly exciting feeling you get in your heart

I have another question guys!

Starting from the first time you met her, how long did it take for you to enter a relationsh and how long did it take for you to realize that your were/are in love with her?

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

Starting from the first time you met her, how long did it take for you to enter a relationsh and how long did it take for you to realize that your were/are in love with her?

It was 4 months before we were official and about a year into our official before I felt like I was in love.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

3 months before we were official. Realized i was in love with her about 6 months in, didnt say i love you until 8 months in. Waited til we took a trip to ATL

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
When I started to legit panic on the inside when my then girlfriend came close to discovering one of my side joints :wow:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
That is the thing! I am NOT asking WHY did you love someone.

I clearly asked "HOW did you know YOU were IN LOVE with someone".

It is NOT the same thing.

My questions are asking what were your actions or thoughts that let you know you were IN love.

It's clear that some of you guys have a difficult time with reading and comprehension. That or you have never been in love.

It's clear that you have a difficult time with reading and comprehension. HOW did you know you were in love NOT WHY, but HOW. I asked about YOU and your thoughts and actions that let you know that you were in love. I did NOT ask about her. I did NOT ask why you loved her or anything like that.

Go back and read the question, then read the answers that I dapped if you still don't get it. It is not that difficult to understand.

Some of y'all act like y'all are slow.

Read my responses to the others above. I'm tired of repeating myself for you slow males on here. Or just stay out of this thread.

So you do not usually have unprotected sex and you knew you were in love with her bc you had unprotected sex with her is what you're saying?

Djeezus @Phoenix_Knightly23 chill out.

Just because you are trying to figure out if you are in love, doesn't mean you get to decide how people describe how they knew.

'She saved my life.. and I know' wouldn't be good enough because you want HOW.

News flash: don't ask questions you don't like the answer to and NOBODY can tell you if you are in love or not except you.

So chill tf out. Putting salt in a cute thread that YOU created.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
You are truely slow. Every other male in here understands the question in the op except you. You should really go back and read.

Short version
Me: How did you know that you were in love?
Everyone else: Logical answer
You: Seeing her in the kitchen cooking.
Me: I asked how did you know that you were in love. I did not ask what did she do for you that made you love her.
Everyone else: logical answer
You: That's the problem with women, they can't accept the truth. There are lots of things that she did that made me love her. You just don't like it.
Me: I didn't ask what made you love her. I asked HOW did you know you were in love with her. I didn' not ask about her actions, I asked about yours.
You: Read this book and come up with a better response. My gf likes affection and likes for me to do things for her. You're still wrong.

From your new post, If you are trying to say "I knew I was in love with her because I went out of my way to please her by doing things that I thought she would like me to do for her". Then that is all you needed to type.

You began by saying what she did for you and why you liked her which is NOT what I asked. Then you got upset and tried to argue bc you were wrong and misunderstood what I was asking even though I explained multiple times and everyone else understood the difference.

You should really sharpen your writing and reading comprehension skills. I can tell that they're not that good from the few posts you have in here.

If this is your real life attitude, don't bother with love.

You one of them 'rather be right alone than happy together' people. Good luck with that you very friendly person you.