Mercedes A CLass vs VW Scirocco vs BMW 1 Series

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
I can see why VW isn't going to export the Scirocco, it costs too much for the American market. The Scirocco GTS is like $39,000 USD. Americans would rather buy a BMW, Audi or Mercedes-Benz for that much.

Damn thats expensive when you factor the currency conversion... for what it is! But the VW Rocco been getting mad love out here (& in Europe) had to go check out the hype first hand & got a little test drive over the weekend & I gotta say it drives NIIICE(Loso voice)....also the 2 litre GT verison gives me an unbelievable 38 MPG :ooh: despite the price tag in the long run with surging fuel prices economically & for th esake of appearance the Rocco seems like a sound purchase...its a shame you manz cant get them down your sides!

I honestly prefer the B-Class over the A-Class

Mercedes want too much money for the A class (told them I'll be in touch)... peeped out the B class & yeh you right the new shape ones are quite beefy in 3D! I wasn't too impressed with the interior for the A class.. (overly basic and add-ons cost a bomb in comparison to BMW & VW).... anyways this coming weekend I've got a date with BMW.. so gonna see what they can offer me in the 1 series before making decisions :patrice:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Zim Zimma looks like manz are gonna be getting keys to a Beema come Mid Jan/ Feb 2014.... Apologies for the hypocritical post but hatchback plans have been scrapped! After test driving them all & actually witnessing the lack of legroom space in all of them I'd be content rocking a saloon for now.... they cut me a a decent deal on a newer car... (new Sport pearlescent metallic white 3 series) with some extra trimmings ( adaptative Xenon lights/ 19 inch rims/ heated seats + Tints) for a discounted price (courtesy of my friends girlfriend who works there)....so yea ... can't wait for this late Xmas present....will upload a couple snaps once in possession of it!

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
The A class looks the best, but that CLA is the shyt.

Kinda fell out with the Merc facination.... after they tried to shaft me with some ludicrous price hikes on upgrades/ add=on requests on the A class....test drove all whips & like I said before i took u-turn on the decision to cop a hatch on the strength of my boy's girl saying she will hook me up with a discount on a new shape 3 series......... so yea eventually I went with the deal....seeing as she getting me a few add-ons FOC (heated seats/ mood lights/ sport seats etc).

so yea paper work has been filed brehs...just gotta wait for now as the muffukin waiting list is long (scheduled to get my whip back end of Jan 2014 :sadcam:.....no lie when the geeza showed me on his computer screen.... how my whip will turn out when it rolls off that production line I had the :krs::whoo:[ face on.... then it became a :takedat: face thinking about them bytches who will evidently holla... due to the cold cod winter & them warm warm heated seats lol!

Can't wait .... to top it I got a friend who knows a friend who owns a TUNE-UP garage.... dudes gonna give me more ponies then my money's worth down the line looking to get that shyte unrestricted :youngsabo:

1727D01A-CC88-472D-A775-312DAB03AC62_zpsvgejcsmt.jpg

Apologies for my poor MS paint attempt at cock thorinw up on some fine ass female titties :troll:

orderform_zpsa2218065.jpg

Last edited:

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
:troll:

Kinda fell out with the Merc facination.... after they tried to shaft me with some ludicrous price hikes on upgrades/ add=on requests on the A class....test drove all whips & like I said before i took u-turn on the decision to cop a hatch on the strength of my boy's girl saying she will hook me up with a discount on a new shape 3 series......... so yea eventually I went with the deal....seeing as she getting me a few add-ons FOC (heated seats/ mood lights/ sport seats etc).

so yea paper work has been filed brehs...just gotta wait for now as the muffukin waiting list is long (scheduled to get my whip back end of Jan 2014 :sadcam:.....no lie when the geeza showed me on his computer screen.... how my whip will turn out when it rolls off that production line I had the :krs::whoo:[ face on.... then it became a :takedat: face thinking about them bytches who will evidently holla... due to the cold cod winter & them warm warm heated seats lol!

Can't wait .... to top it I got a friend who knows a friend who owns a TUNE-UP garage.... dudes gonna give me more ponies then my money's worth down the line looking to get that shyte unrestricted :youngsabo:

1727D01A-CC88-472D-A775-312DAB03AC62_zpsvgejcsmt.jpg

Apologies for my poor MS paint attempt at cock thorinw up on some fine ass female titties :troll:

orderform_zpsa2218065.jpg

Man that 4 series is :lawd:. I personally have never really liked BMW until they came out with this one. That car looks amazing especially the front. Great choice, the red interior is definitely an eye catcher too. Now to play the waiting game lol

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Man that 4 series is :lawd:. I personally have never really liked BMW until they came out with this one. That car looks amazing especially the front. Great choice, the red interior is definitely an eye catcher too. Now to play the waiting game lol

Much appreciated breh... you right that 4 series in person will give you a car-gasm... shyt is so smooth... whilst they were finalising my paperwork they allowed me to sit in the M4 version for abit...I swear i was like :ahh::noah::noah::ahh: for 10 minutes straight... dude had to come & check on me to see if I was ready to leave lol.. talking to him he said the 4 series is a direct coupe replacement of the 3 series coupes & hard top convertibles... so in may 2014 they releasing the 4 series cabriolet version.......had me thinking like fukkkk I need to get more money yo lol!

P.s: I'm a die hard BEEMA boy... been rocking them since 07.....

Last edited:

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Finally collected the whip over the weekend (after 3-4 month on the waiting list).... must admit its looking kinda kriss! Looks much better in 3D with the Pearlascent mineral white paint job (that looks matte silverish in the light) finish & the Alloyz...fukk a hatchback......for now anyway :lolbron:

9c30683e-e88d-4ffe-a136-4222ed21a80f_zps2efcbe68.jpg

Them 'Mean Eyes' adaptive Xenons look NASTY in the night brehs....:banderas:
49072230-e3b9-475c-9006-52e33238f482_zpsb47149b1.jpg

8060ed6b-506e-4919-bc42-4c42018bb540_zpsea7beb72.jpg

93a2c2f4-5ac7-432f-8666-1b156682980d_zpsb27e63f1.jpg

Real talk for any die hard BMW enthusiasts....the new shape 3 series range has got some pretty decent looking models / custom options to play it & I think its a sick car (moderately affordable in comparison to other sport 5 door big boy German cars) to own in your mid 20's or so!

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
Finally collected the whip over the weekend (after 3-4 month on the waiting list).... must admit its looking kinda kriss! Looks much better in 3D with the Pearlascent mineral white paint job (that looks matte silverish in the light) finish & the Alloyz...fukk a hatchback......for now anyway :lolbron:

9c30683e-e88d-4ffe-a136-4222ed21a80f_zps2efcbe68.jpg

Them 'Mean Eyes' adaptive Xenons look NASTY in the night brehs....:banderas:
49072230-e3b9-475c-9006-52e33238f482_zpsb47149b1.jpg

8060ed6b-506e-4919-bc42-4c42018bb540_zpsea7beb72.jpg

93a2c2f4-5ac7-432f-8666-1b156682980d_zpsb27e63f1.jpg

Real talk for any die hard BMW enthusiasts....the new shape 3 series range has got some pretty decent looking models / custom options to play it & I think its a sick car (moderately affordable in comparison to other sport 5 door big boy German cars) to own in your mid 20's or so!
:leon: Dope photos too. Ive always loved those wheels too. What kind of options did you pick up?

Exiled Martian

Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
:leon: Dope photos too. Ive always loved those wheels too. What kind of options did you pick up?

Yea them wheels look fully sick...after I come back form vacay, I'm due to spray them up fully black...also like I said before my bredrin owns a Tune up shop... so once I got some decent ££££ stashed up, I'm gonna holla at him to give me some more horses under the bonnet & customise the ECU some more :youngsabo:

By the way what whip is that in your AVI? that your ride yea?

EDIT: as for the options they all on that page I uploaded... if you scroll up you should see what the whip entails!

Last edited: