☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:patrice:You gotta ask yourself two things. Is she lying to him, or is she lying to you? Me personally, i think it shows a lack of respect to be dating before you live alone. I'm not one for having someone around me who disrespected her last bf, cuz people are creatures of habit/patterns.
bingo.

cause honestly, you can't have a relationship with her since she's liable to do the same shyt to you.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Lol thanks, but man I don't even want to date the chick tbh.

nikkas simple around here at times. Same nikka's that are likely unknowingly sharing their own girl. If you just fukking I don't see the problem as long as it doesn't bring any drama your way.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Damn I'm so stupid! I forgot that using the term "messing" can mean dating in the coli world, and therefore if I'm "messing" with this girl then I'm sharing her :snoop:

Should I replace the word "messing" with 'fukking' in the thread title?

You are still sharing her dude...doesn't matter what you call it; if you fukk her after he fukks her, then you are sharing her...therefore, simping. Aint no p*ssy that good to be letting another dude dig it out everday before you...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
i had a cousin who used to live with his ex after they broke up and best believe homie was still smanging that p*ssy out

thats why the bytch couldnt leave :russ:

u definately need to leave that broad alone breh. she only using u for conversation and she's DEFINATELY using her ex to swing that pipe

avoid this L

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
Damn I'm so stupid! I forgot that using the term "messing" can mean dating in the coli world, and therefore if I'm "messing" with this girl then I'm sharing her :snoop:

If it's just a one night smash, do it and move on. You shouldn't have any ongoing relationship with her though. You don't want to get pulled into any drama with her man. It's not worth it. You can find a fukk buddy without a man.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You are still sharing her dude...doesn't matter what you call it; if you fukk her after he fukks her, then you are sharing her...therefore, simping. Aint no p*ssy that good to be letting another dude dig it out everday before you...
By this logic, having one night stands with girls at the club is simping because someone else smashed that week.. If he is smashing with no strings attached then he is winning.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
By this logic, having one night stands with girls at the club is simping because someone else smashed that week.. If he is smashing with no strings attached then he is winning.

I didn't word it right but I was meaning to say the way he said it he was trying to date her...I read the part where he said he was just trying to fukk so I get it now my fault

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so you'd want to fukk a chick who's probably getting dikked down by the dude she's living with?

sorry ain't shyt cool about sharing

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Doesn't change a thing. Your the illusion that she can get other men in her life, while still living with her baby dad. Desperate Housewife shyt. Leave her be.