meteorite hit russia about an hour ago. sh't got real!!!!! (videos)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
HOLD UP. I thought meteorites and asteroids that pass thru earth's atmosphere INCINERATE due to resistance created by air molecules.

This big chunk of rock HIT OUR PLANET. It did not burn up first.

Why didn't some govt hit it with a missile before the meteorite got THAT CLOSE? Who was on meteor watch when THIS bytch HIT OUR PLANET? With the force of an atomic bomb? About 1,100 injured as meteorite hits Russia with force of atomic bomb | Fox News

oh hell no
Scary to think breh, nothing we can do:manny:

If you watch all the videos it's clear the asteroid was disintegrated just before it touch the ground, by which government and what type of weaponry is a good ass question though

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
HOLD UP. I thought meteorites and asteroids that pass thru earth's atmosphere INCINERATE due to resistance created by air molecules.

This big chunk of rock HIT OUR PLANET. It did not burn up first.

Why didn't some govt hit it with a missile before the meteorite got THAT CLOSE? Who was on meteor watch when THIS bytch HIT OUR PLANET? With the force of an atomic bomb? About 1,100 injured as meteorite hits Russia with force of atomic bomb | Fox News

oh hell no

most of them do burn up ( since we get hit all the time ) and im sure this thing was bigger before it got to russia.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Meteor potentially linked to asteroid 2012 DA14, expert says - CBS News

the expert is this man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Kaku

when this man speaks you LISTEN

th

(CBS News) It's possible the giant meteor that slammed into Russia Friday morning has something to do with the asteroid -- known as 2012 DA14 -- that's expected to soon fly by Earth, according one expert.

CBS News contributor Michio Kaku, a physics professor at the City University of New York, explained on "CBS This Morning" that, though based on video evidence the European Space Agency has not seen any direct relationship between the house-sized meteorite and the asteroid, "asteroids occur in swarms" so "it's very possible that there's a swarm of asteroids around DA14."

The DA14 -- an asteroid a half a football field across, traveling at a blistering 4.8 miles per second -- is expected to pass within just 17,200 miles of Earth on Friday, a record close encounter that will carry it well inside the orbits of communications satellites.

Faced with questions about the asteroid and safety on Earth, Kaku pointed to the moon's pockmarked look as a sign of what's spinning around in space: "The moon is pockmarked because there are a million objects of that size near the orbit of the planet Earth."

He added, "The Earth is moving in a cosmic shooting gallery."

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
NASA is probably happy about this since the govt keeps trying to cut their budget.
Keeps trying? Didn't they already cut it? NASA doesn't have the capabilities to monitor astroids, which is why no one knew about it until some amateur astronomers in the Canary Islands noticed it back in 2011.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Shows how brolic Russians are. Meteor hits them and they're like :manny: "that was cool". If this was here everything would have come to a standstill and the food supplies would have been gone with everyone shook and running like headless chickens.