#MeToo: London Edition. Bruv Gets Accused Of Sexual Assault On The Train By British Becky.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
nikka you insist on being on an American hip hop site...go to the Brit version of The Coli then fakkit. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I'm here to ensure that the representation of black Brits is accurate and not to be distorted by you ignorant, backward, close minded yankees.

Once that happens, then and only then, I shall bid you all adieu.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Wasn't gonna comment... but it's crazy how leftist are quick to point out how fukked up it was a white person doing this to a black person.
But conveniently leaving out this a woman doing wrong to a man; falsely accusing a man of sexual assault over a train seat.

you have dumbasses feminist hoes in the comments bringing up that flawed stat that only 2% of rape claims are proven false...
when this false accusation caught live on camera isn't counted as a false accusation by the methodology of the study that stat came from.

Believe women brehs.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I'm here to ensure that the representation of black Brits is accurate and not to be distorted by you ignorant, backward, close minded yankees.

so black American opinions of you matter to you that much?:mjgrin:

talk about insecurities and seeking validations :mjlol:

You don't see black Americans joining black British forum because yall opinions don't matter to them.
talking bout "b...b...but i wanna know what u saying about us"
And I say this as #AfricanGang who seeks no validations

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see he remained calm and kept recording. That's how it should be done to these cacettes. They want you to get violent and abusive.

Just like that earlier breh who was being harrassed by that cacette while going to his legit apartment.

Video recording being so common these days is a blessing. Don't even want to imagine what brehs went through when it wasn't so common. :wow::mjcry:

bennyfein

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Whitesboro, NY
Ain't happened to me n my friends this summer. I was licked and walked up to some white girl playing table tennis and pretended to swipe the ball interrupting their game (I was drunk).

And argument broke out with her and my people. Just so happened the promoter was her bf, she gets him saying my friend tried to feel. Her up like 10 bouncers come. My friend punches a bouncer and we get kicked out. Could of been a 12 man brawl over her bs claims.

#ImStillPawginNoMatterWhat :troll:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

Ignorant yankees....? You just a ****** to those British cacs, remember that. And no AA goes around calling themselves a Yankee and repping American hard....fukking c00n ass nikka.:hhh: