Mexican drug cartels vs Russian mafia

Russian mafia vs Mexican cartels

• Total voters

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Co sign..the crips control the media, meaning rap videos..they could diss the Russians and Mexicans on a track, and the mafia's kids would hate their parents because snoop called Vladimir a bytch and his kids would make him think he was soft for not doing a diss track back at the crips...it would hurt their pride..and pride is more important than bodies been dropped thru out Moscow or Mexico City..

Daps
Reppin
California
The russian mafia got access to oil, gas and military grade weapons. They got their fingers in all aspects of organized crime, mexican cartels only control drugs. The russian mafia is connected at the hip with the most powerful mafia, the jewish mafia, so they'd win easily.

False Lol if the Mexican cartels are running the drug game you think they will have trouble getting nuclear weapons they will get that shyt at a discount rate they get there guns from the u.s. its been proven they got underworld connects best beleave Dat.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
What a fantasy scenario.:heh:

Neither would win because they wouldn't war in the first place. All the 1st tier criminal organizations (Mexican and Columbian Cartels, Russian Mafias, Italian Mafias(Camorra, Cosa Nostra, 'Ndrangheta) are basically identical.

They all have billions of dollars a year in income. They all have political influence out the ass in their respective countries. They all have access to military grade weapons. They all have the ability to train their people by ex-military contractors.

Any war would be a stalemate because no Mexicans are going to be able to hit the Russian leaders in Russia, on their own turf, and vice-versa.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm being cereal, though. Not that MS-13 aren't brutal, because they obviously are. But aren't they basically hitters for the Mexican mafia (la eme)? I have no clue about any of the LA gang culture, btw. Most of this is from Gangland.:heh:

Yeah, they're subservient to the Mexican Mafia, hence the 13 after the MS. Le eme was like :camby:or put a 13 after your name or:bustback::dead:

(on a street gang level, nobody is fukking with the Mexican Mafia)

----------------

To answer the initial question though. I'm going with the Cartels. They took over a whole fukking country...:dead:

I didn't see the Russians doing that shyt (not even close). And they don't have access to nuclear warheads :rudy:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
ruusians are more organized and better trained.
I dunno...The cartels are military trained and have managed to push drugs to pretty much all of the western world. They seem pretty organized. I'm not as well-versed with the Russian Mob's organizational structure though, so I could be wrong here

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
False Lol if the Mexican cartels are running the drug game you think they will have trouble getting nuclear weapons they will get that shyt at a discount rate they get there guns from the u.s. its been proven they got underworld connects best beleave Dat.
Yeah, they're subservient to the Mexican Mafia, hence the 13 after the MS. Le eme was like :camby:or put a 13 after your name or:bustback::dead:

(on a street gang level, nobody is fukking with the Mexican Mafia)

----------------

To answer the initial question though. I'm going with the Cartels. They took over a whole fukking country...:dead:

I didn't see the Russians doing that shyt (not even close). And they don't have access to nuclear warheads :rudy:
Almost all the newly rich billionaire Russian Oligarchs are Mafia, they control all formerly nationalized industries including gas, oil etc. and the entire black market economy. Although Putin is in charge, the mafia does run the country and has since the revolution. They have access to nuclear weapons, chemical weapons and biological weapons from all the failed states of the former USSR. They are politically well connected and have global reach. No 3rd world criminal organization can compete with a 1st world criminal organization, simply because political power trumps street power. When your connected politically, you can win a war without firing a shot.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
better question would be like the mafia/cartles vs al queda/muslim terrorist group. i'ma go with the muslim terrorists, religious freaks will die proudly with a bomb attached to them, i don't see suicide bombers in cartels.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
better question would be like the mafia/cartles vs al queda/muslim terrorist group. i'ma go with the muslim terrorists, religious freaks will die proudly with a bomb attached to them, i don't see suicide bombers in cartels.

It appears both groups kill the same amount of people a year

about 13 K for both groups in 2011

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/sunni-muslim-extremists-committed-70-terrorist-murders-2011
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/01/11/mexico-13000-killed-in-drug-violence-in-first-9-months-of-2011/

But, those numbers for the cartels only refer to 1 country, while the terrorist attacks account for the entire world.

I'm going with the cartels

Last edited:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russian mafia has a lot of ex-military dudes. Special Ops guys. If it comes to a war and tactics, I'd say the Russian guys would win.

But if it comes to torturing dudes, those Mexicans take it to the next level:sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So do the cartels

Look at the zetas

Russian mafia has a lot of ex-military dudes. Special Ops guys. If it comes to a war and tactics, I'd say the Russian guys would win.

But if it comes to torturing dudes, those Mexicans take it to the next level:sadcam:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
How you people gonna form judgement from shyt you dont live or know about besides the shyt you hear on the news or google. Black women > *