Mexican father kills daughter's black boyfriend and cousin

Daps
Another fine example of "POC" solidarity from our brown allies.

"OWASSO, Oklahoma - Two people are dead and two more are in the Rogers County jail after a shooting near Owasso.

The victim's family tells us the two boys were going to pick up the suspect's daughter to go to the movies before the shooting happened.

Family members tell me one of the victims has been dating the suspect's daughter for the past two years, but this is the first time he met her dad.

The Rogers County Sheriff's Office is still working to piece it all together.

Kerri Thomas lives near the home where the shooting happened.

"She said she heard gunshots, and she didn’t know what to do. I said mom hang up call the police now, and call me back,” said Kerri Thomas.

Thomas says her mom heard arguing outside then several gunshots and called her right away.

She says when she got there, she was surprised to see the street she grew up on was a crime scene.

"It was just wall to wall, police, deputies, people,” said Thomas.

Deputies responded to the Owasso home in western Rogers County around 10 p.m. Tuesday.

Related Story:

They say one victim was lying on the ground with a gunshot wound, the other was inside the car and the suspect, Manuel Quezada, was in the driveway with a gun in his back pocket.

"The questions I think we all would have on this is what’s it really about, where have they been, let’s find out more about our suspects and our victims both,” said Tulsa County Sheriff Scott Walton.

Family members tell us Albert Thomas and DeJon Ross were picking up Quezada's daughter, Samantha, to go to the movies Tuesday night.

They say this was the first time Albert met Sam's Dad, and he was picking her up in his brand new car.

"Albert had never even met the man. Because he would always tell her that he didn't want her being around black people,” said Albert’s aunt, Aleta Thomas.

“He never met the dad until last night and this man killed him in cold blood."

Thomas says her nephew and Quezada's daughter have been inseparable for the past two years.

And she doesn't understand why this man took her family members away from her.

“They still got their family, we don't,” said Thomas. “We gotta bury a kid. We've got to bury two kids. They don't deserve none of this.”

Deputies arrested Quezada on two counts of first-degree murder and his wife Angelica for accessory to murder.

Sheriff Walton says neither are providing investigators with much information."

Link Sorry!

20108118-0-image-a-3_1571872510676.jpg

Question to all the wetbackkks/spics on this site. Where was all that I'm a big bad wetbackkk/spic machismo bull shyt when that crackkker shot your asses up in Wal-mart and that garlic festival? Why can't you all seem to get angry about stuff like that but that machismo kicks in when you come in contact with any ol black person? And these are the people some black people want to give "nikka" passes to.

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas think that romeo and juliet , forbidden love shyt is sweet but forget that story was a tragedy, not a romantic love story.

If you're seriously dating a girl for 2 years and she never lets you meet her parents, major red flags should be going off.

If you gotta have her, wait til she turns 18 and y'all can move out together

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She TOLD the young man that her father didn’t like black people....

We HAVE to do a better job educating our young men and women on what racism truly is and how it can end in their lives being taken away. There’s wayyyyy too much “post racial world” bullshyt being pushed where a large portion of black youth think everything is cool when it NEVER changed. If a pwrson you are romantically involved with says “My father/mother/brother/etc hates black people”’ then that shyt needs to be taken to HEART and you need to leave the chick alone. Chances are she herself didn’t escape that prejudiced mindset and was just using him for clout/experimentation...

RIP to the young man and his cousin. He in no way deserved that lynching

Supper

All Star
Daps

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Black people need to get used to these types of situations...the black vs latino "thing" that's coming is gonna completely blind side us b/c we've been indoctrinated to only stare at wypipo.
Im not trying to be divisive but im going to say whats REAL the ONLY people that will be blind sighted by this are Black men that think they can fukk their way out of racism.

I’ve had Latino acquaintances throughout life and I knew this kind of shyt was coming over 10 years ago when i was a freshmen.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not trying to be divisive but im going to say whats REAL the ONLY people that will be blind sighted by this are Black men that think they can fukk their way out of racism.

I’ve had Latino acquaintances throughout life and I knew this kind of shyt was coming over 10 years ago when i was a freshmen.

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She TOLD the young man that her father didn’t like black people....

We HAVE to do a better job educating our young men and women on what racism truly is and how it can end in their lives being taken away. There’s wayyyyy too much “post racial world” bullshyt being pushed where a large portion of black youth think everything is cool when it NEVER changed. If a pwrson you are romantically involved with says “My father/mother/brother/etc hates black people”’ then that shyt needs to be taken to HEART and you need to leave the chick alone. Chances are she herself didn’t escape that prejudiced mindset and was just using him for clout/experimentation...

RIP to the young man and his cousin. He in no way deserved that lynching
Real shyt, I've seen too many stories of black folks having to put up with their racist in-laws. That's one of the reasons why you had some nikkas caping for Gina Rodriguez, not because they like her but because they like Latina p*ssy. It's also the same reason bed wenches defend cacs whenever they do some racist shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Been telling people this for years, they're coming over here in droves and do NOT fukk w/black people

but it's too late now, gotta just deal w/what happens

tenor.gif