Mexican government shows TWO recovered ALEIN BODIES during UFO hearing!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
MJ in space :ohhh:

oUVdLVT.jpeg
ut1dmpt.jpg

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Ive seen like 10 people in here say they look like the movies

The “movies” are psyops to get us to accept theyre here before theyvtell us. That spielberg pic (forgot its name. The one where they land and meet the us govt) is based on all the info that eventually came out in behold a pale horse and such.

I def believe. Whether they are the biblical angels/demons or whatever, people seem to think this staryed in the 50s. I got books that gather all sightings since the 1500s and shyt.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Ive seen like 10 people in here say they look like the movies

The “movies” are psyops to get us to accept theyre here before theyvtell us. That spielberg pic (forgot its name. The one where they land and meet the us govt) is based on all the info that eventually came out in behold a pale horse and such.

I def believe. Whether they are the biblical angels/demons or whatever, people seem to think this staryed in the 50s. I got books that gather all sightings since the 1500s and shyt.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Dayum that means Predators really come to earth every 100 years, when the earth gets really hot

She said it's the jungle, it came alive and took him! :damn:

He didn't disappear, he was skinned alive! :damn:

Mac! Get Ramirez on his feet and get to the chopper :damn:
Bro the Predator was REAL

Aint noone could beat arnolds ass in real life in 1980s foh

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If aliens did come to this planet, they would probably be smart enough to settle in the ocean where they can observe in peace.

But humans keep projecting what they think aliens look like based on human traits because that’s all we know.

Only humans are dumb enough to travel across the galaxy and crash land on another planet. Which is always projected in movies.
Who says they aren’t

If they did come here, they’ve probably been here for a long time

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Nah homie. You need to get yourself banned. Stand on your word and be a man about it. We had a ban bet that this would happen. You thought you would be able to just pop in an actual alien reveal thread and think everything is hunky dory?

I'll settle for a ban until 1/1/2024 as I don't believe in permanently silencing someone. But you need to take a seat for the rest of 2023 cocky lil freak. :mjgrin:

You're a fukking fool, these groups have been pushing these mummified alien bodies since 2015. If this was the big "alien reveal", then the alien reveal happened YEARS ago. :laff:

Do at least 5 minutes of research before believing everything you read on the internet. :snoop:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yall keep saying this,

Yall do know some of these investigators were consulting for some of those movies, right?
They don't know. And they don't WANT to know. This isn't Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster we're talking about. Historical texts aside, there are decades of gov't documentation about the phenomenon and most recently, publicy validated visual evidence. But hey... :hubie: