Mexican women(and latinas as a whole) make the worst girlfriends.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
@MoshpitMazi they think they built like that when they not, it's internalized frustration.
They start talking like they can really handle it like that, then you break them down with the mouthpiece like you breaking weed on a Sunday morning and they fold like lawn chairs, crying talking about how much of an a$$hole you are because of something they started thinking they were doing damage.

I been a handful short term, and like most women, they start feeling themselves because they finally got a man and think they can be lite OD disrespectful with the mouth. Then you tell them about themselves and suddenly all that internalized frustration come out because you represent a man who hurt her or someone she identifies with from her childhood. It's mainly her father or men from her neighborhood, on the square it's culture.

Doesn't mean they have to be disrespectful, but there's something about pushing the boundaries trying to test men. I always thought they want to be hurt, you have to realize most women are damaged in one way or another when you get with them.

Either you have to soften yourself for her or she has to harden herself for you, if you are not going to soften up you are going to be in a bad situation. Box is not enough. And their fetish for black men is problematic because they want an R&B music-video-type relationship.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
@MoshpitMazi they think they built like that when they not, it's internalized frustration.
They start talking like they can really handle it like that, then you break them down with the mouthpiece like you breaking weed on a Sunday morning and they fold like lawn chairs, crying talking about how much of an a$$hole you are because of something they started thinking they were doing damage.

I been a handful short term, and like most women, they start feeling themselves because they finally got a man and think they can be lite OD disrespectful with the mouth. Then you tell them about themselves and suddenly all that internalized frustration come out because you represent a man who hurt her or someone she identifies with from her childhood. It's mainly her father or men from her neighborhood, on the square it's culture.

Either you have to soften yourself for her or she has to harden herself for you, if you are not going to soften up you are going to be in a bad situation. Box is not enough. And their fetish for black men is problematic because they want an R&B music-video-type relationship.
This needs to be pinned somewhere bc facts, I'm 100% ready to have the discussion on black men latina relationships.

They want you to be lame as fukk

Take everything they say without saying nun back even if it was YOU who gave them the chance

Are delusional as fukk and stubborn.

Again don't know if it's cultural, but all the Mexican hoes I messed with from Atlanta to Texas have these qualities and more and I'm bout done. People think they submissive just bc they can cook a bull shyt meal when that's not the case at all.

Latinas the only race that had me close to crashing out. Not hood sistas or anything.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
This needs to be pinned somewhere bc facts, I'm 100% ready to have the discussion on black men latina relationships.

Take everything they say without saying nun back even if it was YOU who gave them the chance

Again don't know if it's cultural, but all the Mexican hoes I messed with from Atlanta to Texas have these qualities and more and I'm bout done. People think they submissive just bc they can cook a bull shyt meal when that's not the case at all.

Latinas the only race that had me close to crashing out. Not hood sistas or anything.
You're fuxxing with the WRONG kind of latinas Bro.
The Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Cubans are the Afro-latinas. They are way better looking than Mexicans, can cook, and tend to have good family values. On the other hand, they can be drama queens, that whole fiery latina sterotype is real. You have to be strong and able to set boundaries early so they don't bring any fake drama to you but other than that its all gravy.

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps

because they want an R&B music-video-type relationship.
I didn't get on my abstinence by accident.

Last edited: