Mexico's favorite racist character Memin Pinguin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Anybody surprised these POS Mexicans are racist? And you see these so called "cool", younger Hispanics in here copping pleas and refusing to condemn that shyt?

This is why I don't trust those fukkers or have them anywhere around me. They listen to hip hop, call themselves "nikkas", get their hair cut into fades, wear Jordans, and steal Black swag and mannerisms, and y'all automatically think they're cool and give them a pass. I give no passes:birdman:

Pay very close attention to their responses in here and read between the lines. That's how they feel. That's how their family feels. They're anti Black because they think that will get them a seat at White mommy and white daddy's table, which is ultimately where they all wanna be. Donald Trump, do ya thang:salute:

And when he comes for Black folks, we'll be ready and make it through like we always do:ld:

We're survivors, by nature and at heart. But what I won't do is defend these racist, wannabe white supremacist POS under some false narrative of "poc in the struggle together". That's a con game and hustle they try to run on Black people to fight their battles for them when things are getting to hot in the kitchen for them. HOLD YOUR OWN NUTS :pacspit::camby:

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC8462852
Anybody surprised these POS Mexicans are racist? And you see these so called "cool", younger Hispanics in here copping pleas and refusing to condemn that shyt?

This is why I don't trust those fukkers or have them anywhere around me. They listen to hip hop, call themselves "nikkas", get their hair cut into fades, wear Jordans, and steal Black swag and mannerisms, and y'all automatically think they're cool and give them a pass. I give no passes:birdman:

Pay very close attention to their responses in here and read between the lines. That's how they feel. That's how their family feels. They're anti Black because they think that will get them a seat at White mommy and white daddy's table, which is ultimately where they all wanna be. Donald Trump, do ya thang:salute:

And when he comes for Black folks, we'll be ready and make it through like we always do:ld:

We're survivors, by nature and at heart. But what I won't do is defend these racist, wannabe white supremacist POS under some false narrative of "poc in the struggle together". That's a con game and hustle they try to run on Black people to fight their battles for them when things are getting to hot in the kitchen for them. HOLD YOUR OWN NUTS :pacspit::camby:

Preach.

403df8466f2fa54f60698aae33cc7c52.jpg

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
I never heard of this shyt, and yeah this shyt is racist..

To mexicans.

Doing some research, you find out that the character in question is Mexican, not black..

Petty ass Self-hatred :snoop: yes

But it is not depicting black people. Also this magazine is popular in Dominican, Puerto Rico and every other culture "that's cool"

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
We're not really going to sit here and pretend as if Memin Penguin is some underground cartoon Mexicans don't know about :comeon:
Really:comeon:

I never heard of that shyt, like it says there 100,000 issues sold aint shyt.

Imagine thinking all americans are racist because you see an american youtube video with 100,000 views

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Let's be reality the reason why a lot of Mexicans stateside or across the border don't condemn it is because this comic is part of their culture its not like this comic is a recent phenomenon its been around since the 50s. They have taken American stereotypes of Black people and made it into a comic strip. This comic has in part influenced Latino attitudes toward Africans Americans consciously and subconsciously but they can't abandon it because this shut is as ingrained into their culture like Charlie Brown is to ours.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Let's be reality the reason why a lot of Mexicans stateside or across the border don't condemn it is because this comic is part of their culture its not like this comic is a recent phenomenon its been around since the 50s. They have taken American stereotypes of Black people and made it into a comic strip. This comic has in part influenced Latino attitudes toward Africans Americans consciously and subconsciously but they can't abandon it because this shut is as ingrained into their culture like Charlie Brown is to ours.

:mjlol:

Id say 95% of Mexican AMERICANS do not know what this shyt is breh. And thats generous

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I never heard of that shyt, like it says there 100,000 issues sold aint shyt.

Imagine thinking all americans are racist because you see an american youtube video with 100,000 views
I've never seen racism on the Coli.

There. You see how easy that is?

Just because you don't know about it doesn't change the fact that it has existed in Mexico for decades.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
:mjlol:

Go ahead and hate mexicans

:hubie:

You live your own life, not me :mjlol:

My life and the people in it wont change because some coli breh hates mexicans :mjlol:

You pick your own battles, you in your own skin at the end of the day :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.