Mexico's favorite racist character Memin Pinguin..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Gif deflections this time.

giphy.gif

LoStranger

Banned
Daps
See? This is why nikkas are sitting out that DACA shyt.

If you want any proof just go through any of these threads where the Hispanic brehs peep their boxy little heads out.

It's never just, "yeah that shyt is fukking racist. Sorry black people. :snoop:"

It's always some Juelzing and some half assed apologist bullshyt. Because they know this shyt is very close to them (mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, cousin) and they don't want to denounce their "culture".:pacspit:

My brother introduced me to his Hispanic gf (god bless his jivin little soul).

And the very FIRST TIME EVER I see her, she's on the phone and her grandma (over the phone) says, "oh is his brother black too haha." :gucci:

His gf laughs and says, "oh it's okay, all Latinas have a racist grandma" and starts laughing. :dwillhuh:

Sees nothing wrong with it. Doesn't even tell her not to say it. Thats not the exception, that's the standard. You think they give a damn about your rights as a black person over "abuelas" racist sensibilities?

HELL no.

They ain't thinking about you. Build with your own. Cape for your own. Because black people that's ALL you fukking got.

Simple as that.

Basically....

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
nothing is black and white (no pun). The company, artists and govt are too blame, not an entire people. I can't assume because Americans are war mongers, all americans are for war. I'll know that a certain entity within a country can have these tendencies, an entire people not so much, we're a complex being.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
You need to condemn the actions of your brehjitos.

A lot of y'all spend your time on here calling out poster for their racist comments towards Hispanics but what effort are you putting into doing the same for Hispanic forums and their racism :jbhmm:

:hhh:.....nikka all the bullshyt you nikkas be sa........smh....I cant with this board. Grow some fukking balls and pull ya panties out ya ass ya pansie....

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I never heard of this shyt, and yeah this shyt is racist..

To mexicans.

Doing some research, you find out that the character in question is Mexican, not black..

Petty ass Self-hatred :snoop: yes

But it is not depicting black people. Also this magazine is popular in Dominican, Puerto Rico and every other culture "that's cool"
So you trust their words over your own eyes?:dahell:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
He didn't say it isn't real.

The problem is y'all the ones who fall for it. Not us.

Hispanics hatred of blacks is far more prevalent than the other way around.

For the black people who do have problems with Hispanics it's just like our problems with whites.

A reaction to your racism towards us.

Idk about that, i mean has everyone here had some type of racist encounter with a mexican(s)?

I know it exist but not to the extent some of yall think it does.

But for those who have come across these racist, bush em because theyre simple and most usually aint shyt. Let em be miserable, cant let that dictate how you go about and view things.

I personally see things changing for the better already, now and even more so in the future, its unavoidable.

That old day is dead and dying :blessed:

They can try and hang on to the shyt all they want but its a losing battle

Status
Not open for further replies.