Mixtapes & EPs Meyhem Lauren x Harry Fraud - Glass EP

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
his production is filled with costly samples thats y hes mostly a mixtape producer. Most mixtape songs dont bring out the sample police. Mainstream artists however def. Do.....

Fraud making some beats that seem like its worth trying to get a sample cleared imo :banderas:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Considering the fact that I've already heard most of this tape from the bootleg that dropped last year, it didn't have the same impact to me as it did other brehs.

That being said "Steamed Monkfish" is still greatness :lawd:

BlackDroog

All Star
Daps
looks like half new/half leaked, there was a bootleg from 16 called 'Precious Metals' with some of these. Bodega Bamz was on Loafers instead of Conway

it even got reviewed, idk why it took so long to follow up but yea Meyhem Lauren Fails To Strike Gold With "Precious Metals"

:ohhh:Thank you for this. I have precious metals and was listening to this album the other day and I thought I was losing my mind because I recognized some of the songs but didn't remember any of the names. This album is good tho. Nothing that blows me away but it is solid and worth adding to my regular rotation.

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
:ohhh:Thank you for this. I have precious metals and was listening to this album the other day and I thought I was losing my mind because I recognized some of the songs but didn't remember any of the names. This album is good tho. Nothing that blows me away but it is solid and worth adding to my regular rotation.

this is really dope, i think they got most of the best ones from that. Harry said its sample-free, which is interesting that may be why Rodney got left behind

dont mind when Harry uses the trappy hi-hats, but honestly hes at his best with negative space. this is my fav style of production from him, the last DZA project was in a similar vein i dug that too

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
:ohlawd:

Got me thinkin like the 80s
droptop Mercedes heavy rocks on my lady

:damn: :damn: :whew:
Who am I? :childplease:
Who are you? :usure:

Who is he? :rudy:

Everybody getting shot :bustback:

E-e-everybody getting shot :bustback::bustback::bustback:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
this is really dope, i think they got most of the best ones from that. Harry said its sample-free, which is interesting that may be why Rodney got left behind

dont mind when Harry uses the trappy hi-hats, but honestly hes at his best with negative space. this is my fav style of production from him, the last DZA project was in a similar vein i dug that too

What's negative space breh? :jbhmm: not a producer so not familiar with technical terms :yeshrug:is it like not putting too many elements on the track?

Anyways EP is dope as expected :ehh:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Diamond D is considered the master of negative space by many. Large Pro, Alchemist etc

Erick Ark Elliot from the Flatbush Zombies got good usage with negative space as well..when done right it adds so much drama and intrigue to the cohesion of the album..

V-Don is starting to understand this as well,he used it well on 'Omerta" with Lil Eto..

i love talking techanical shyt,it makes me happy,we need more of that on here,i'm not a producer(yet) but i already got an idea of how i would want to lay shyt down,got a homie in Ohio that already me me a beat album based off psychadelic rock,in'shallah next year i'll let ya'll critique my shyt..:salute:

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
CD and Limited Vinyl just arrived. Got Extra Glass on vinyl coming too

cAzjhMN.jpg