MF DOOM Denied entry into U.S. Says He's Done

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
It’s been a long time since we’ve heard from MF Doom (JJ Doom album announcement with Jneiro Jarel aside), and the presumption among the wishful thinker set is that he’s been hard at work on the supposedly imminent Madvillainy sequel and the Swift and Changeable album with Ghostface Killah (which, let’s be honest, probably isn’t happening at this point). Not so. According to a recent chat with Q Magazine, Doom was denied entry into the United States upon completing his 2010 European tour.

Born in Britain and moved to the United States as a child, Doom never bothered becoming a full-fledged American citizen. He’s been chilling out in South London finishing up the JJ Doom album, Key to the Kuffs, which he described as a “pop-rock” album with features from UK rock luminaries like Damon Albarn of Blur/Gorillaz and Beth Gibbons of Portishead. “I’m done with the United States,” he says of his ongoing fight to re-enter the U.S.

MF DOOM Says He’s Done With The United States | Potholes In My Blog

and here's a link to the article

nn0Pa.jpg

detox status :to:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I missed out on the MF Doom craze. I liked Madvillainy, but I dunno. If there's anything else I could check out let me know Doom heads.

UrusMu

My Style is Death
Daps
Reppin
Easy fix. He can always tour. Move to Canada and chill while underground Americans eat up his albums.