Miami Beach makes 11th-hour decision to close parking lots, garages during spring break

North of Death

All Star
Daps

We’re telegraphing to Florida and the world that we’re shutting it down, and we really mean it this time,” Suarez said. “The more extreme the shutdown, the more effective the global media attention we’re going to have.”

Wet backs sick of the fukkery :mjlol:

br82186

Superstar
Daps
They were originally pricing out garages and making people pay $100 to park.

Miami folks getting tired of stupid people. I still expect fcckery to go down and I expect stupid n-gga's to cry racism and whatnot when in reality this was gonna be the end game because of stupid ish.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't like white trash from the midwest, the Black equivalent of rednecks from anywhere else in the south or out of towners otherwise being fakkits who never felt the sun before coming over here

North of Death

All Star
Daps
They were originally pricing out garages and making people pay $100 to park.

Miami folks getting tired of stupid people. I still expect fcckery to go down and I expect stupid n-gga's to cry racism and whatnot when in reality this was gonna be the end game because of stupid ish.
fukkery definitely still going down...Miami tow services will be eating heavy tho

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

You doing to much ass Milwaukee/Indianapolis/Dayton ass nikkas find somewhere else to cut up at your no longer wanted down here:pachaha: