MIAMI Cubans Back At It Again: Pro-Trump, anti-BLM rally in Miami Lakes

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cubans in Miami are the biggest loser pieces of shyt ever to spawn on this planet. I hope they nuke the place tbh.

Bay of Pigs = missed opportunity

Only thing after they got Castro should have Hiroshima and Nagasakied the island.
I think this might be most incoherent post I’ve ever read and that’s saying a lot...

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this all about?
It’s about how Cuba infiltrated Miami Cuban terrorist organization at all levels and prevented various terrorist plots, shot down one of their planes. 5 of them were caught and jailed in the US but eventually were released and returned to Cuba as heroes.

Last edited:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw....outside of some PRs....very few....most Hispanics is on that..."Me no likey Black papi" ....so fukk em....build that wall, deport the anchor babies, and send abuela back in a raft....fukk em all...
Most of the world is on that... including Africans and even some ADOS themselves...

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cubans in Miami are the biggest loser pieces of shyt ever to spawn on this planet. I hope they nuke the place tbh.

Bay of Pigs = missed opportunity

Only thing after they got Castro should have Hiroshima and Nagasakied the island.

America got Castro?