Miami Dolphins with the one of biggest Joke Job in Sports History 3 game lead 5 games left IN FOOTBALL!!!!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These bum ass dudes blew a three game lead they held the division for 15 weeks only losing it in week 4 to Buffalo and Last Night.

They haven't beaten a good team all year and no Miami of the NFC Dallas is trash too.

Josh Allen is they abusive father listening to Dolphins radio and they losing it shyt is hilarious
:mjlol:

giphy.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The way this team choked down the stretch of the year is embarrassing. And I'm not trying to hear that it's all on Tua...

Including last night's game, they were 1-6 vs playoff teams. That's a direct lack of toughness when you have to play real competition, this innovative offense they have turns very predictable vs strong teams. They struggle running the ball, which if you're a believer that Tua is the biggest weakness, you have to put more effort into running the football to help your mid quarterback!

This defense, apart from injuries, was an embarrassingly soft tackling unit, especially last night. They struggled with teams that would take it right to them, they had no counterpunch. No curveball, if you could get up on them first, you have them beat...

Lost 4 of their last 6 games after a 9-3 start and threatening fir the 1 seed. 2023 Miami Dolphins one if the softest teams I've ever seen. Mike McDaniel, you're up next. Two winning seasons, that your team falls apart both physically and mentally down the stretch. A repeat of this and an inability to beat the Buffalo Bills should deservedly put him on the hot seat if this is the case next year. fukking playcalling gets tight in these big games, I don't ever want to hear applause about his offense again...

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@murksiderock

When you say he should be on the hot seat, dudes a young coach trying to figure out this shyt, and let’s see what he does, before we already call for his job, he literally turned the Dolphins around, where is the patience for coaches to work through their stuff, if you clipping a guy every time they don’t win a playoff or finish bad

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@murksiderock

When you say he should be on the hot seat, dudes a young coach trying to figure out this shyt, and let’s see what he does, before we already call for his job, he literally turned the Dolphins around, where is the patience for coaches to work through their stuff, if you clipping a guy every time they don’t win a playoff or finish bad
It's how unphysical and unprepared for the moment his team has looked in these big games. As a principle I do think coaches deserve the opportunity to work thru struggles, but they are getting embarrassed every time a strong opponent shows up. Not just losing, they getting dogwalked...

That type of shyt would have me questioning if we got the right guy...

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The way this team choked down the stretch of the year is embarrassing. And I'm not trying to hear that it's all on Tua...

Including last night's game, they were 1-6 vs playoff teams. That's a direct lack of toughness when you have to play real competition, this innovative offense they have turns very predictable vs strong teams. They struggle running the ball, which if you're a believer that Tua is the biggest weakness, you have to put more effort into running the football to help your mid quarterback!

This defense, apart from injuries, was an embarrassingly soft tackling unit, especially last night. They struggled with teams that would take it right to them, they had no counterpunch. No curveball, if you could get up on them first, you have them beat...

Lost 4 of their last 6 games after a 9-3 start and threatening fir the 1 seed. 2023 Miami Dolphins one if the softest teams I've ever seen. Mike McDaniel, you're up next. Two winning seasons, that your team falls apart both physically and mentally down the stretch. A repeat of this and an inability to beat the Buffalo Bills should deservedly put him on the hot seat if this is the case next year. fukking playcalling gets tight in these big games, I don't ever want to hear applause about his offense again...
Breh, the Dolphins defense was injured like he'll down the stretch

And why spend so much time on McDaniel when Tua is CLEARLY the bottleneck :mindblown:

How can you coach around a QB that can only make 2 throws and sucks in the pocket :dead:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
It's how unphysical and unprepared for the moment his team has looked in these big games. As a principle I do think coaches deserve the opportunity to work thru struggles, but they are getting embarrassed every time a strong opponent shows up. Not just losing, they getting dogwalked...

That type of shyt would have me questioning if we got the right guy...

A lot of teams get embarrassed in the nfl that has no business being beat (on paper) my point is, i believe tua is the issue

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@murksiderock

How? The dolphins were a team above .500 under flores...in back to back seasons.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
That Tennessee game was one of bigger collapses I ever seen with what was on the line. Up 2 TDS with like 3 minutes left, they let Tenn comeback and in process get walked down in division with buffalo, lose division, lose a homefield playoff game, have to go on road to play in one of coldest games in history while its 75 degrees at home, tyreek got hurt in that game and any hope of wr record went up in flames, etc. Like all the good will built up in season went up in flames in that collapse. Crazy how much was on the line and how easy they made it with prevent defense..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That Tennessee game was one of bigger collapses I ever seen with what was on the line. Up 2 TDS with like 3 minutes left, they let Tenn comeback and in process get walked down in division with buffalo, lose division, lose a homefield playoff game, have to go on road to play in one of coldest games in history while its 75 degrees at home, tyreek got hurt in that game and any hope of wr record went up in flames, etc. Like all the good will built up in season went up in flames in that collapse. Crazy how much was on the line and how easy they made it with prevent defense..

Incompetent mfs

We could have had a better draft pick

:martin:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
2 late season collapses

but vibes and vapes though with Mcdaniel :banderas::skip: