Miami got the entire ACC suffering from King's Disease: Canes 2020 Season Thread

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Bruh this gotta be an elaborate troll from some people. I don't understand what's happening.

Some people are suggesting Nike might buy out Miami from their Adidas contract so Oregon can keep Cristobal, others saying Cristobal has such a good relationship with Knight he wouldn't go to an Adidas school :mindblown:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Bruh this gotta be an elaborate troll from some people. I don't understand what's happening.

Some people are suggesting Nike might buy out Miami from their Adidas contract so Oregon can keep Cristobal, others saying Cristobal has such a good relationship with Knight he wouldn't go to an Adidas school :mindblown:
at this rate anything is possible. Oregon really loves Mario, I think he's good with either staying or coming back. It will all come down to what the Mrs. wants to do. If she wants to come home, they'll come home.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
at this rate anything is possible. Oregon really loves Mario, I think he's good with either staying or coming back. It will all come down to what the Mrs. wants to do. If she wants to come home, they'll come home.
If it's up to her they're going to Miami. The word has been for years she ain't tryna be in Eugene :mjlol:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article255982177.html
Smh

TLDR: After 2019 the new money boosters sat down with James and basically offered him a blank check and asked what he would do with it. He told them some new lockerrooms :dead:

They could have had Highsmith at zero costs and James/Diaz shot it down. This newer crop of boosters is serious about getting the puters puting down here. With the right AD they gonna have this shyt straight. The old excuse if us not having money is genuinely a lie.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article255982177.html
Smh

TLDR: After 2019 the new money boosters sat down with James and basically offered him a blank check and asked what he would do with it. He told them some new lockerrooms :dead:

They could have had Highsmith at zero costs and James/Diaz shot it down. This newer crop of boosters is serious about getting the puters puting down here. With the right AD they gonna have this shyt straight. The old excuse if us not having money is genuinely a lie.

:what: What!? :snoop:

All it takes is a group to understand football and the culture and The u will be back in full force and even better.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
:what: What!? :snoop:

All it takes is a group to understand football and the culture and The u will be back in full force and even better.
I've always had my doubts about this but the last few weeks have opened my eyes. In the 00's and the 10's money was an excuse, but it's now obvious we have serious guys with deep pockets who have been trying to throw money at the program but our AD and some old heads in the BOT have been ignoring it while crying broke at the same time.

This could, and should be, the beginning of Miami as a permanent Top Ten program.

Even Ferman had to backtrack on that article he wrote on Monday basically saying Manny was safe for another year. It's his pops people feeding that story. The new AD is gonna decide what to do with him, and the new AD will have the blank check in his pocket that James ignored.

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Smh

The UHealth money hit different. They have the financial resources, they were just content with mediocrity. They need to remove Diaz’ slimy ass daddy from the equation too.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
The UHealth money hit different. They have the financial resources, they were just content with mediocrity. They need to remove Diaz’ slimy ass daddy from the equation too.

man nobody cares about uhealth! That money ain’t hitting different unless they scamming :stopitslime:
They med program is no different than bama
The U brand is way bigger than Uhealth :mjlol:

madness

Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
man nobody cares about uhealth! That money ain’t hitting different unless they scamming :stopitslime:
They med program is no different than bama
The U brand is way bigger than Uhealth :mjlol:
My point is them nikkas got money but ain’t trying to spend:childplease: