Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They ruined Tchalla's mythos.

-He wasn't shown with superior intelligence.
-His sister wasn't shown as a warrior.
-The Dora Milaje aren't soldiers they are glorified King's guards
-Killmonger origin story was relegated to being a Diaspora fodder
-Bast was non existent
-We got 0 of Tchalla's inventions and gadgets.
-Tchalla was crying like bytch
-We didn't see enough of Wakanda only the market place the Testing grounds and bullshyt jungles. Wakanda is more than those things.

Just to play devil's advocate, how much control did coogler really have? Everybody knows Feige calls the shots in the MCU and nobody else has any real control

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Interested where they’ll go with this since they put themselves in a unecessary hole in the last movie with him being washed and retired. Michael B the same age as Terrence Crawford and 2 years younger than Deontay Wilder. But Adonis is somehow washed already

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Interested where they’ll go with this since they put themselves in a unecessary hole in the last movie with him being washed and retired. Michael B the same age as Terrence Crawford and 2 years younger than Deontay Wilder. But Adonis is somehow washed already
I think the daughter will be the star for the next Creed movies or they'll go with that god awful influencer storyline :scust:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
I think the daughter will be the star for the next Creed movies or they'll go with that god awful influencer storyline :scust:
Isn’t the daughter deaf? Bruh if they put Clarissa Shields in this movie vs his daughter I’m fukking done :mjlol:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Rewatching now...

Damien said Adknis jumped the line, that aint what happened. The #2 contender thought he could make an example out of him, opposite happened. Then the #1 contender hurt his hand at the weigh-in and the champ was pressed for one last pay day before he went to jail.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Rewatching now...

Damien said Adknis jumped the line, that aint what happened. The #2 contender thought he could make an example out of him, opposite happened. Then the #1 contender hurt his hand at the weigh-in and the champ was pressed for one last pay day before he went to jail.

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED
ADONIS HAD NO REAL PRO FIGHTS
NOR GOLDEN GLOVES BACKGROUND.

nikka SIMPLY WENT UP
BECAUSE OF CREED AND ROCKY.

NO CREED AND ROCKY CONNECTION
AND HE NEVER GETS A FIGHT
SAME WITH DAMIAN.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps

THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED
ADONIS HAD NO REAL PRO FIGHTS
NOR GOLDEN GLOVES BACKGROUND.

nikka SIMPLY WENT UP
BECAUSE OF CREED AND ROCKY.

NO CREED AND ROCKY CONNECTION
AND HE NEVER GETS A FIGHT
SAME WITH DAMIAN.

:devil:
:evil:

Adonis was like 30-0 counting the smoker fights in Mexico. Then he won an upset over a contender. + the story and dude wanting a payday.

That’s a world of difference from 99 golden gloves winner that did a 20 year bid getting a shot after being a sparring partner for 11 days.