Michael B. Jordan to star in another Thomas Crown Affair Remake

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
didnt the brosnan joint get terrible reviews? i never saw it

I was 13 when it came out so I can't speak on the reviews it got or didnt get but I know I liked it then and watched it a couple years ago and still liked it. It's not perfect and it does drag a bit in the middle when the relationship between he and Russo really kicks in and they start the cat and mouse game, but it's solid

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
unpopular opinion but this movie will fail, dude can only play roles against an urban backdrop in all the work where he's got critical acclaim, wire, fruitvale, creed he was just asked to play it "blackedy black" gruff, screw face e.t.c anytime he's asked to do any other sort of role he falters you can see through his act in chronicle, awkward moment where he's basically playing a coconut.

He's not suave and his diction isn't the best to pull off a character like this. If they make it a comedy and give it a hip hop makeover then what's the point?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
unpopular opinion but this movie will fail, dude can only play roles against an urban backdrop in all the work where he's got critical acclaim, wire, fruitvale, creed he was just asked to play it "blackedy black" gruff, screw face e.t.c anytime he's asked to do any other sort of role he falters you can see through his act in chronicle, awkward moment where he's basically playing a coconut.

He's not suave and his diction isn't the best to pull off a character like this. If they make it a comedy and give it a hip hop makeover then what's the point?

wow. I disagree entirely