Michael Conley Is An Example Of Why I'd NEVER Have Kids With A White Woman.... (PHOTOS)

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
That's what I'm saying. I'll never understand a black man going for these plain Janes when he can get him a sista or Latina that naturally come with curves and booty
It's like when a black man goes with a plain Jane black girl

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
why are y'all surprised conley light skin anyway, so his lightness with her whiteness made the baby. My dad's friend is hella light (but full black) got kids with a white woman and your jaw would drop if you saw them. They white as hell
If hes super light hes mixed not full black :childplease:unless he's some light skin continental african.

Daps
I mean, I ain't the type to talk about a man's wife and kids but........ :scust:

All that money is going straight to her community when should she divorce him :smh:

Who black women spend their money with in a divorce?

It's alright for the money to go to white people, as long as someone black in the middle get to give it to them?

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
R9jAQNO.jpg
:russ::mjlit::picard::deadmanny:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Who black women spend their money with in a divorce?

It's alright for the money to go to white people, as long as someone black in the middle get to give it to them?
I think the issue is black people who marry out rarely create wealth in the black community. Or redistribute in said community. Now if you don't care about the black community , like say OJ. You're fine.

Daps
I think the issue is black people who marry out rarely create wealth in the black community. Or redistribute in said community. Now if you don't care about the black community , like say OJ. You're fine.

Black folks who date out aren't any different than blacks who don't.

You got a ton of black athletes, entertainers, business people, and high level professionals, who are with black women, who may give something, but don't use their substantial net worth in a manner that would greatly benefit the black community. That is a black community issue - not a blacks who date/marry interracially problem.

People want to make it their problem, because they don't like who they are with.

If we had a real community, nobody would care as much about what the swirlers do. But because so many people are dropping the ball, we're jus scapegoating everybody. shyt, regular blacks could pool funds together and make a lot of things happen if we WANTED to. If 'everybody' give, it wouldn't be a strain on the collective.

Lastly, we spend our money with white folks. The vast majority of us. How is this different from swirlers?

Keep in mind, I'm not defending swirlers like they're right, but only highlighting that they are but part of a larger issue in our community.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps

You got a ton of black athletes, entertainers, business people, and high level professionals, who are with black women, who may give something, but don't use their substantial net worth in a manner that would greatly benefit the black community. That is a black community issue - not a blacks who date/marry interracially problem.

People want to make it their problem, because they don't like who they are with.

If we had a real community, nobody would care as much about what the swirlers do. But because so many people are dropping the ball, we're jus scapegoating everybody. shyt, regular blacks could pool funds together and make a lot of things happen if we WANTED to. If 'everybody' give, it wouldn't be a strain on the collective.

Lastly, we spend our money with white folks. The vast majority of us. How is this different from swirlers?

Keep in mind, I'm not defending swirlers like they're right, but only highlighting that they are but part of a larger issue in our community.

Ether:wow:

Daps

Interesting