Michael Jacksons ex Shana Mangatal is BAD. Its off the wall how she in her late 40s but dont look it

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'll probably get negged, but fukk it.... I'm willing to say that this chick is FINER than any chick Prince had on his roster... married or jump off.

Yes, I do realize that Prince had prime Shiela E, Apollonia Kotero and Vanity.

This chick is FINER than them.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
69178df594e34191b73ba45c50c8318e.gif

King Poetic

12:21
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
She's fine..but never fukked MJ.. She was a chick who worked under MJ assistant or something like that

But she is a complete nut job and passed around hoe.

I still remember the stories in the late 90s around town that bill mahr used to have her tossing his salad and ended up kicking her to the curve..

I heard tupac and some death row nikkas ran up in her during the taping of tupac video she had a smart part in.. Can't remember.

This broad love taking pics with celebrities and go off and tell people she had relationship with them.

This is why she single..

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
She's fine..but never fukked MJ.. She was a chick who worked under MJ assistant or something like that

But she is a complete nut job and passed around hoe.

I still remember the stories in the late 90s around town that bill mahr used to have her tossing his salad and ended up kicking her to the curve..

I heard tupac and some death row nikkas ran up in her during the taping of tupac video she had a smart part in.. Can't remember.

This broad love taking pics with celebrities and go off and tell people she had relationship with them.

This is why she single..

Based on your timeline it sounds like Michael turned her out.

giphy.gif