Michael Jackson's music is so good and timeless that.....

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
even listening to it indirectly is piff. my neighbor must be playing the greatest hits and i can hear it through the walls. i wasn't playing any music and just decided to listen along. i can't really hear the words but i know them by heart. the melodies are just :ohlawd: . everything comes through, even through the wall. i could easily just play my own MJ but listening to it this way is just a testament to how ill Mike was.

:salute:

GIFSoup

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
even listening to it indirectly is piff. my neighbor must be playing the greatest hits and i can hear it through the walls. i wasn't playing any music and just decided to listen along. i can't really hear the words but i know them by heart. the melodies are just :ohlawd: . everything comes through, even through the wall. i could easily just play my own MJ but listening to it this way is just a testament to how ill Mike was.

:salute:

GIFSoup

That gif :deadmanny: the clip is hilarious

Before you bammas come in with your comments, MJ held the fan so he wouldn't fall and get seriously injured.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people don't understand, mj was like a real life superhero/action figure to people like me growing up.

I mean him and people like Mr. T were like real life cartoon characters or something LMAO.

They were all over the place in the 80s and we weren't tired of them unlike this new era.

Daps
Was just listening to Smooth Criminal. The way the beat hit with the whiplash and the scream:ohlawd:

Was listening to Man in the Mirror made me wanna emulate Jesus Christ brehs:to:

Was listening to Beat It when the guitar hit made me wanna knife a nikka switchblade style with a leather jacket on:birdman:

The greatest:blessed:

Last edited:
Daps
A lot of people don't understand, mj was like a real life superhero/action figure to people like me growing up.

I mean him and people like Mr. T were like real life cartoon characters or something LMAO.

They were all over the place in the 80s and we weren't tired of them unlike this new era.

Man, some celebrities back then seemed like they weren't even human......like they were too good to "just be one of us" :wow:

Mike was a perfect example of that

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

tumblr_m7ejlby8f41rb7ynto1_500.gif

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I've come to accept that homie may have been a pedophile but I cant stop jamming to his joints :yeshrug: