Michael Jordan and Jordan Brand Award $2.3M in New Black Community Commitment Grants

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Im speaking from personal experience, so excuse me if I offend you..

But white people should have absolutely no part in grants thats used to fix black community issues. Too many time these community organizations have white people pulling strings in the background.
This is true. I know from personal experience.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is true. I know from personal experience.

Breh nikkas is brain dead..

In cities across the nation they're cutting checks in the millions for violence prevention programs. And these CAC politicians, who these nikkas suck off all the time, cut black organizations out or leave them with crumbs. Then the CAC non for profits creep in and set up shop in the middle of the hood. It saddens me that the so called intelligent negros cant see this.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I remember back in the day people use to trash jordan because they thought he didn't do much for the people..especially our people. Then the rumor that he donated money to private prisons...people really believed that.

Props to MJ for doing this
It was a cac named Michael Jordan. People saw his name in filings and didn't bother to make sure it was that MJ.

Anyway, GOAT doing GOAT activities:manny:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Not a dumb take, i love Jordan but Lebron has done more in half the time. It’s not a competition but lets not pretend b
I definitely applaud Lebron for being vocal about a lot of things and his donations and community involvement has been out of the park. But you have absolutely no idea what’s going on with MJs finances. You don’t know how active financially he has been in his financial contributions to the AA community… not at the start of his career or now the extent. That would be like me telling you you haven’t done this or that for the community. There is no way I could know that except for any publications that might reference that regarding you

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I definitely applaud Lebron for being vocal about a lot of things and his donations and community involvement has been out of the park. But you have absolutely no idea what’s going on with MJs finances. You don’t know how active financially he has been in his financial contributions to the AA community… not at the start of his career or now the extent. That would be like me telling you you haven’t done this or that for the community. There is no way I could know that except for any publications that might reference that regarding you
Omg bro fukk outta here with your caping.

Once again, MJ is the GOAT, but his level of philanthropy doesn’t match Magic, Lebron, Shaq.

MJ makes 7 figures a day so shut the fukk up. Don’t make excuses for someone who doesn’t give a fukk about you.