Michael Jordan in his Athletic Prime. Enjoy :)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
LeBron doesn't have like 2-3 dunks. He has a signature dunk but has completed many other dunks in his career. If MJ did any of these y'all would be going crazy in this thread. :mjlol:

MJ also had a signature dunk which makes up the majority of his reels let's not act like he was pulling out 360's and windmills all day :beli:

The sheer amount of nikkas he's postered and floored is ridiculous too. Lol, at Jordan making LeBron look like an average player. Breh, LeBron throws dimes, displays a combination of speed/size/power, and pulls up from ranges MJ never did. It's nothing wrong with liking MJ but y'all take it to another level.

stop nikka.

you never watched this shyt cognitively breh.

I wish y'all would stop trying to cap.
y'all flodge'n.
you have not watched this Jordan shyt like that and it is easily identifiable in your comments and verbiage.

no one is fooled.

art barr

y'all young lying flodge'n ass nikkaz man,...
like mike Epps told y'all:

nikka dese our fukk'n clothes.

we can tell y'all ain't dug in the crate.

art barr

Daps
As someone what a teenager when Jordan was in his prime, these highlights make 2 things apparent. The league was full of woefully unathletic players in the 80s-90s. And Jordan's dunks are very ho-hum by today's standards. His head is way below the rim on them breakaways. :francis:

well you should know that Jordan was a two foot dunker, harder to get up jumping off of two than one like a Lebron.

And saying the league was full of unathletic guys is like saying iPhones today are more powerful than the ones back in the day.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
I wish I was able to watch jordan in his prime. shyt must have been an absolute absurdity to witness him

Everytime he played against the Ewing Knicks, we took an L. He made every shot and got every call.

Unstoppable.

:mjcry:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I just want to ask a question, for all the pro-Jordan guys, it isn't a factor at all, not even the slightest bit to you guys, that he never won a playoff series without Pippen? There's nuances to greatness but I always find it unbelievable that Mike guys don't even consider that at all when talking about Mike's legacy...

Daps
I just want to ask a question, for all the pro-Jordan guys, it isn't a factor at all, not even the slightest bit to you guys, that he never won a playoff series without Pippen? There's nuances to greatness but I always find it unbelievable that Mike guys don't even consider that at all when talking about Mike's legacy...

Because you don't know anything about basketball from that era or the surrounding context of anything involving it.

In 1985, Jordan was in his rookie year and he faced a Bucks team which won 59 games , which was the 3rd best record that year and had the best defensive team in the NBA with 2 players in Sidney Moncrief and Paul Pressey that were all defensive players.

In 1986, Jordan missed most of the season due to injury and only came back to the playoffs to face a 67 win Celtics team, one of the best teams in NBA history. The Bulls won only 30 games that year and it was the largest discrepancy in wins of any 2 teams ever. That 30 win Bulls team had the worst or one of the worst records ever for a playoff team.

In 1987, Jerry Krause and Jerry Reinsdorf were looking to rebuild the roster and got rid of 2 of the most talented players on the team in Orlando Wooldridge and Quinton Dailey who were 2 players that had trouble with drugs. This basically left Jordan with the worst Bulls team he ever played on and he had to do with re-rebuild. People talk about Lebron's cavs teams in his 1st spell there, but these teams in Jordan's early career were much worse talent wise.

In 1988, with only the inclusion of a rookie Grant and Pippen, Jordan took a mediocre team in an incredibly strong Eastern conference to 50 wins (The East of the 80's was the strongest in the history of the NBA).

In the 1988 playoffs, Jordan averaged an incredible 45 ppg : 1988 NBA Eastern Conference First Round - Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Chicago Bulls | Basketball-Reference.com No player in today's NBA has come close to averaging such numbers in a playoff series. Pippen contributed 10 ppg coming off the bench like a good role player should. Just like the 10ppg 13 rpg Oakley contributed and the 8ppg Grant added.

So the point is in 1988, the Bulls actually faced a team they could realistically beat instead of the Celtics. Pippen's contribution was far from exceptional. If he was there, in 1986 or 1987, the Bulls still would have gotten swept in those years. A rookie Pippen was not better than Orlando Wooldrige was in those years.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
mj was who he was

but the rings only came once the bulls evolved into the leagues best franchise

no individual player can overcome a shytty franchise

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol you bodied your own argument.

MJ was the reason pip was who he was.